ESPN taking a shot at our Buffalo Bills!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your take on the Buffalo Bills?

0 Will make the playoffs with J.P. Losman

0 Would make the playoffs with more proven QB

0 Will miss the playoffs no matter what

* Ben Wallace has a sweet 'fro and can dunk. Fo'Shizzle

We are not getting any respect from other football fans it what it looks like to me.

Just more fire for JP.

359255[/snapback]

Thank you, Someone gets it! It's the "Pile-on" mentality that I hate. You won't see a Miami pole like this.

Jeff

Thank you, Someone gets it! It's the "Pile-on" mentality that I hate. You won't see a Miami pole like this.

Jeff

359262[/snapback]

Little sensitive aren't we?

Plus I am sure that if they ran a POLL on Miami it probably would do something similar using Wicky.

I am really, really upset by this poll.  Furiously angry.  I can't even gather the calm to type anymore.

359271[/snapback]

You should see a therapist, someone to talk to and hug you. Don't listen to the cretins on this board, get into a session now!

Jeff

359262[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? With all the drama going on in Miami with Ricky, new coach, #2 pick, and coming off a 4-12 season you dont think that ESPN's going to be all over them? They have been, and will continue to be. And by the way, it's a poll, not a pole. A pole is what your wife uses at work. See, that's a cheap shot.

Jeff

359262[/snapback]

Actually, they have been running similar polls for all NFL teams this off season. It just happens to be the Bills turn. Don't be so thin skinned man...sounds like someone (ie: envirojeff) is feeling a little insecure about the Bills...

You should see a therapist, someone to talk to and hug you. Don't listen to the cretins on this board, get into a session now!

359275[/snapback]

Thank you for your kind concern. I can carry on now believing that someone cares.

It may have just been the quintuple expresso talking.

How is that a shot? 

It is a poll that aks how the Bills are going to do, and if they would do better with a good QB instead of Losman.

359247[/snapback]

You funny guy VA <_< That sure Losman gonna suck eh? Wish there was some kind of wager we could place on it. Bring it on if ya could think of one

You funny guy VA :doh:  That sure Losman gonna suck eh? Wish there was some kind of wager we could place on it. Bring it on if ya could think of one

359304[/snapback]

According to someone here with an "inside source" the Bills are already convinced that Losman will be a bust...can't remember who that was..... <_<