Bogus Trump Documents Case: Cannon Postpones Trial Indefinitely Amid Prosecutors Malfeasance

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/07/politics/mar-a-lago-trump-nauta-classified-documents/

tl;dr

Walt Nauta flipped. Told the grand jury that Trump said to just return random boxes in response the the National Archives request for specific records. 
Then Trump’s attorneys got him to flip back. Loyalty. Yeah loyalty. Trump over country. 

Sure Frank, after what we’ve learned about how leaders treat classified/confidential material, Walt Nauta is the problem.  

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Ha ha, this judge is obviously being paid off by trump.

I don’t think that’s true. I think she’s just in way over her head. 

She isn’t really ruling in Trump’s favor, she’s just… not ruling. Motions are piling up, she’ll schedule hearings for things she should just decide out of hand, and after the hearing, she’ll say she’s going to consider the issue and then… not rule on anything substantial. 

I think she’s wary of getting slapped down on appeals yet again and just doesn’t want this case to happen so she’s dragging it out hoping it’ll eventually go away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The judge's ruling is certainly a blow to the Empire of Chaos.  It removes the most serious of the legal actions off the board until what is expected to be after the election and my guess is even if Trump loses the DOJ will not pursue the charges.  What's the point? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The judge's ruling is certainly a blow to the Empire of Chaos.  It removes the most serious of the legal actions off the board until what is expected to be after the election and my guess is even if Trump loses the DOJ will not pursue the charges.  What's the point? 

We shall see? I don’t think they will drop anything unless they are forced to. Trump is trash. Unless you are one of his TDS supporters it’s obvious he is a piece of *****. They will prosecute him so no one comes along again like him. If you let go we will be in this position again. With the dumbing down of America all you need to do trump and you get a huge following. 

I follow along with what’s going on because it blows my mind how stupid  America is. You got to be a real *****en moron to support this guy. I can see voting along party lines maybe. But even that comes with a risk to democracy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

We shall see? I don’t think they will drop anything unless they are forced to. Trump is trash. Unless you are one of his TDS supporters it’s obvious he is a piece of *****. They will prosecute him so no one comes along again like him. If you let go we will be in this position again. With the dumbing down of America all you need to do trump and you get a huge following. 

I follow along with what’s going on because it blows my mind how stupid  America is. You got to be a real *****en moron to support this guy. I can see voting along party lines maybe. But even that comes with a risk to democracy.

And people supporting a President that is obviously mentally impaired and incapable of making the decisions required of the commander-in-chief which leads to a logical conclusion that somebody else, an un-elected person or group are making those key decisions, running the executive branch of our government, which is an affront to democracy and a violation of Article II of the Constitution are geniuses?  And you're worried about democracy?  The guy we elected is merely a figurehead brought out for a few minutes to read some prepared text like this is some third world palace coup.   

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Disagree. Remember these are Marxists. Their point is always power and crushing their enemies.

If Trump loses he's going to prison.

If he wins he'll never be sworn in and it won't be because he's in prison.

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And people supporting a President that is obviously mentally impaired and incapable of making the decisions required of the commander-in-chief which leads to a logical conclusion that somebody else, an un-elected person or group are making those key decisions, running the executive branch of our government, which is an affront to democracy and a violation of Article II of the Constitution are geniuses?  And you're worried about democracy?  The guy we elected is merely a figurehead brought out for a few minutes to read some prepared text like this is some third world palace coup.   

In your opinion. Many old people I know (church) slow down in speech and movement. Their mind is sharp as a tack! One thing I don’t do is disrespect old people. You will all get old if you are lucky enough to get that far. You will be worse than Biden I hope. That’s what you deserve. 

You are assuming someone else is making decisions for him while I’m I KNOW trump is a piece of crap!

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

In your opinion. Many old people I know (church) slow down in speech and movement. Their mind is sharp as a tack! One thing I don’t do is disrespect old people. You will all get old if you are lucky enough to get that far. You will be worse than Biden I hope. That’s what you deserve. 

You are assuming someone else is making decisions for him while I’m I KNOW trump is a piece of crap!

You're fooling yourself.  I've had the unfortunate experience of witnessing and caring for a parent suffering from Parkinson's, a degenerative illness that is both physical and mental.  Other conditions like Alzheimer's share similar traits.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I see Biden's gait and listen to his speech, his consistent mental  and verbal slip-ups,  He's far from "sharp as a tack".  He's suffering from one of those conditions and his condition has degraded to the point that he's almost incapable of reading a scripted remark.  In a few month's he'll be much worse.  At that point they won't be able to hide it any longer. 

The staff make continuous adjustments in attempts to hide his condition.  Because he fell down the steps of Air Force One they've move the stairway from the upper deck door to the lower deck door.  When he walks across open spaces like the White House lawn they surround him with staff to hide direct views of his walking gait.  He makes absolutely no unrehearsed and scripted public appearances.  He can't remember the names of country leaders.  He tells amazing stories out of left field such as his uncle was eaten by cannibals during WW2.  There certainly won't be any Presidential debates. 

I think the people around him and his family should be ashamed of themselves for using him to present the illusion of a President when he should be residing in a more comfortable environment to live out the remainder of his life.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Biden reading teleprompter..

"Four more years......pause"

Biden numerous times attempting to shake hands with imaginary people...

Biden numerous times spitting out unintelligible syllables.

4thandStain...

Biden's mind is sharp as a tack!

😂

Now we've got...

Lost his fastball

By all accounts..

Spry for his age..

Sharp as a tack.

No, you're not in a cult at all.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1