How do the Bills add 2 top 100 picks this draft in order to fill the team's needs?

13 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think there is a great chance that they trade out of #33.  The Bills have almost 9 more hours to field calls from teams that see a prospect there that they covet and there will be enough interest to create a sellers market.  That's enough interest and time for someone to make the Bills an offer that they can't refuse and the Bills get the 4th "Top 100" pick that we've been discussing.  Maybe with Carolina again, give them #33 and #204 for #39 and and #101.  A trade that's both "close enough" to the Top 100 goal and ironic.

39 may be too far.  I'm thinking one more trade down to 35 or maybe 36.  Arizona has pick 90 and 104,  Washington has 78 and 100 as potential compensation. 

I could see something like pick 33 and 128 to Arizona for 35 and 104 (maybe 90 if the Bills toss in another 4th-6th this year or next).  

Edited by Brandon
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

39 may be too far.  I'm thinking one more trade down to 35 or maybe 36.  Arizona has pick 90 and 104,  Washington has 78 and 100 as potential compensation. 

I could see something like pick 33 and 128 to Arizona for 35 and 104 (maybe 90 if the Bills toss in another 4th-6th this year or next).  

Plus, there's the added entertainment value of seeing heads explode with another trade down.  Say there are 5 teams in the bidding and they're chewing on it for another 8 hours, someone should offer something sweet.  I said Carolina because of the Dan Morgan thing and #33 was theirs to begin with, but I like your ideas just fine as well.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, just1hugheser said:

Nice Work, excellent thread.

Nobody is worried worthy turns into a poor man's Tyreek?  I mean all he has to to is not be Kadarius Toney and he should thrive with MaHomes.

Toney isn't the only failed receiver there. They've struggled to fill the position for a long time now. Mecole Hardman. Skyy Moore. They haven't really had a hit at receiver since Tyreek Hill, who they lucked into in the 5th round in 2016. Rice looks fine, I guess. We'll see how he develops.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think there is a great chance that they trade out of #33.  The Bills have almost 9 more hours to field calls from teams that see a prospect there that they covet and there will be enough interest to create a sellers market.  That's enough interest and time for someone to make the Bills an offer that they can't refuse and the Bills get the 4th "Top 100" pick that we've been discussing.  Maybe with Carolina again, give them #33 and #204 for #39 and and #101.  A trade that's both "close enough" to the Top 100 goal and ironic.

The only issue is we could miss on any of the good receivers 

Nice work on this and it’s what I thought coming in after Beanes presser a week ago where I wrote it was more likely we trade back at 28.  

I think Beane is a great spot here to trade down again if he gets an offer he feels good about, so it will be interesting to see if he stays put or adds more ammo this year or next.  

Picking here has lots of options for Beane too outside WR.  So if he doesnt go WR I gotta think he’s gonna use some of those remaining 10 picks to aggressively move up for someone like Franklin, Mitchell, McConkey, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Kind of sad Beane didn’t find a way back into the 3rd.  Hopefully he can maneuver up to the top of the 4th.  Still need a potential Miller replacement. 

Deepest WR draft in Decades, and we walk away with Coleman, that's it.  When we desperately need WR help.  Can't wait until Mcdefense is finally gone hopefully after this year