Gonzo 2.0 2 Rounder w/Trades

6 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I'd be fine with

28) Latu/McConkey

60) Polk/Phillips

@GunnerBill Any thoughts on Austin Booker out of Kansas?

Yea Booker is my EDGE9. Late 3rd on him grade wise. Explosive, has a good rush package for a relatively inexperienced player. He is only just turned 21 so lots of potential and room to grow. Great length and speed I can see him being on QBs quicker than they expect. Why not higher? Its a really small sample size with him, there is some rawness and I think he is small in terms of his frame. At the moment he would get washed on run downs and against bigger mauling tackles if they win the rep early it is over because he needs to improve his counter. But if I was building a Bills specific EDGE board he'd be ranked higher because I think he will ultimately be a 4-3 end whereas a lot of the other guys are better fits in a 3-4 IMO.

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, MJS said:

If the Dolphins take Worthy, I'll just laugh. How much would he even move the needle? Receiver and speed is already a strength for them. It would be a dumb pick, in my opinion.

Another WR having to pull up on his route and wait for the ball to land.

I'd love it!!

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

Thanks Gunner... so many guys that are really intriguing to me that I think could really help the Bills are sadly right in that hole between 60 and 128 :( Thanks a lot NFL :censored:

There's one team that could help, if they want to trade up for 60....and that's Washington.

78 and 100 = 60 on Rich Hill chart.  

That would be a trade that Beane should do in a heartbeat.  Give us a chance to add some combo of DL/S, where the value should meet the need

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

There's one team that could help, if they want to trade up for 60....and that's Washington.

That would be a trade that Beane should do in a heartbeat.  Give us a chance to add some combo of DL/S, where the value should meet the need

In this mock, the Commanders give up pick 100 to move back into the first round to get Latham so impossible in this scenario 

26 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Agreed - 78 is also a nice spot for a 2nd receiver (Walker, baker, etc).

• Agree 1