Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE. Trump "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Verdict= LAWFARE VICTIM

Why a Hung Jury Is Likely in the Trump Case

MATT MARGOLIS 

dc684f78-36d0-4850-b301-cb1182b38199-105

t's been clear from the beginning that  it was extremely unlikely for Donald Trump be acquitted in his criminal trial in New York City. The entire process was designed to achieve a conviction, not a fair trial. The prosecutor is a Soros-funded leftist who campaigned on getting Trump. The judge is a Biden donor. And finally, the jurisdiction is so heavily liberal that it would be nearly impossible to get an unbiased jury.

For the past few weeks, District Attorney Alvin Bragg's case has imploded as each of his key witnesses has undermined his case. Even left-wing experiments have admitted as much and have suggested that such Trump would likely be acquitted. But, as GWU law professor Jonathan Turley explains, a hung jury is still more likely.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/05/27/why-a-hung-jury-is-likely-in-the-trump-case-n4929363

• Like (+1) 1

A hung jury is highly unlikely IMO. Unless they somehow snuck a sane person onto the jury in a commie jurisdiction. 

Even if you get a Trump hater who sees the obvious lawfare for what it is, the pressure will be immense to convict. Anyone who holds out surely knows that they will be doxxed immediately and their life ruined. 

As opposed to the hero worship they will receive from the propaganda media upon conviction. 

Flipped around the usual sources.

Bottom line: nobody knows what the hell the jury will do. Anyone claiming they do is a fool or a liar.

My take: it's why we have jury trials. Reasonable minds could differ. 

Tuning out till I hear the jury instructions because that's the thing of which appeals are made (if convicted) and I'm a nerd.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Did I miss the part where someone "demanded a conviction?" I saw some silliness about January 6 and Robert DeNiro doing ... Robert DeNiro.

By the way, I love how the takes here follow your Twittermasters.

Earlier today: what a stupid pointless farce, putting on some kind of lackluster Biden campaign event outside the courthouse.

Now: Oooh, they are trying to influence the jury! It is so effective that it calls into question whether Trump is getting a fair trial!!

• Dislike 1

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL. The judge hasn’t even instructed the jury yet. 

Not surprised that Sean Davis has no idea what’s going on though, to be honest. 

• Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ask The King.  It not only knows the answer, it will also tell you how much of a moron you are for even asking it.

The mob has been told they will get their pound of flesh.  Kinda rabid today 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Did I miss the part where someone "demanded a conviction?" I saw some silliness about January 6 and Robert DeNiro doing ... Robert DeNiro.

By the way, I love how the takes here follow your Twittermasters.

Earlier today: what a stupid pointless farce, putting on some kind of lackluster Biden campaign event outside the courthouse.

Now: Oooh, they are trying to influence the jury! It is so effective that it calls into question whether Trump is getting a fair trial!!

Hey I'm still stuck on the indictment and the connection between falsifying business records (with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof) but what other crime exactly?

I get the concealment part with the NDA and the payments. But defraud whom? And what other crime? Election interference? Are candidates obligated to divulge every detail of their lives to the voting public? 

Even that George Santos guy is out running free and clear. Why isn't Bragg after that dude? Because he's not running for President against the DA political party's candidate? Yeah, that's it!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Hey Finding.  You go to Politico for your reliable news.

Politico.  :lol:

Perhaps sit this one out lecturing others on their sources.

The Iron Law is absolute.

You're a friggin clown.

• Agree 1