Iran attacks Israel

53 minutes ago, yall said:

For sure, All they can really do is sabotage and slow things down. At the same time, there are probably enough above ground infrastructure in facilities where strikes can do damage to continue to thwart their efforts to get a bomb.

Wonder if there is a modern Stuxnet option.

• 1 month later...

Short apolitical comment, from a guy with an aeronautical engineering degree and almost 30,000 hours of flight time, including about one or two hours of time in helicopters during rescue training, and being transported on and off a carrier a couple of times.

Helicopters........Don't.

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Short apolitical comment, from a guy with an aeronautical engineering degree and almost 30,000 hours of flight time, including about one or two hours of time in helicopters during rescue training, and being transported on and off a carrier a couple of times.

Helicopters........Don't.

I agree.  Did a helicopter tour in Kauai 25 years ago and said never again.  Was there 2 weeks ago and heard a helicopter training commercial on the radio saying "10 months between first flight (as a passenger) to operator."

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I am reading the guard is trying to put down massive celebrations as we speak  

I was working with a co-worker of mine, today, who is from Iran and has family back home in Iran. I have worked with her for 4 years, I had never seen her happier in her life when the news came out his helicopter crashed. She came running up to me almost unable to breathe because of the joy that this news broke out and tried to explain how much this meant to her, her family, and Iran. She said her family at home was celebrating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1