WR Treylon Burks

I would hate giving up pick 200 for him. He just turned 24 and he’s been in a bad passing offense with lackluster QB’s and he’s only two years into his career.

He’s been a bit banged up his first two seasons but not necessarily major injuries (turf toe and a LCL sprain from what I have read) so he’s not damaged goods either.

Big guy with great measurables and productive in college. Maybe a change of scenery will help him. Could do worse for a WR 5/6.

We don't need another reclamation project. We already have Andy Isabella and K.J. Hamler. If Burks were to be cut and we wanted to Practice Squad him like those two, fine. But I'm not giving up anything for him or giving him a 53 man spot without earning it.

1st Round busts at WR don't switch teams and then all of a sudden become a hit. He's Kadarius Toney with less physical skills and ability.

14 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We don't need another reclamation project. We already have Andy Isabella and K.J. Hamler. If Burks were to be cut and we wanted to Practice Squad him like those two, fine. But I'm not giving up anything for him or giving him a 53 man spot without earning it.

1st Round busts at WR don't switch teams and then all of a sudden become a hit. He's Kadarius Toney with less physical skills and ability.

Toney would be awesome if he wasn't such a knucklehead