Pedophile POTUS: Ashley Biden's Diary

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I can't say he's a pedo.  Showering with your teenage daughter is sick in its own right, but there's no evidence he molested her.  Again I don't know why she'd lie about something like that in a diary no one was meant to see and she didn't let/mean to get out.

Just admit that you don't really know the facts, and that you're spit-balling 100%.  

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Just admit that you don't really know the facts, and that you're spit-balling 100%.  

We know for a fact that it's her diary.  Therefore it's what she wrote.  But it's interesting it's #believeallwomen...until it's inconvenient.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

We know for a fact that it's her diary.  Therefore it's what she wrote.  But it's interesting it's #believeallwomen...until it's inconvenient.

And there we go.

The old "but you said believe women, but now you don't want us to believe a woman when she accuses a Democrat."

- I didn't believe Christine Blasey-Ford had shown that it was likely (or even 20% likely) that a teenage Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 4 decades ago.

- I didn't believe that E. Jean Carroll had shown that it was more likely than not that Trump had sexually assaulted her 3 decades ago (a jury disagreed)

- I didn't believe Tara Reade had shown that it was even plausible that prominent Sen Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in an open corridor 4 decades ago

- I don't see any basis to believe that a recovered memory of a drug addict about family events three or four decades ago that "may" be considered inappropriate in retrospect is any reason to call into question whether the President is a pedophile 

- I do believe that a loudmouth braggart who says he "just grabs them by the p[]ssy" probably has, in fact, just grabbed someone by the p[]ssy

1 minute ago, Doc said:

All you know for a fact is she had a diary, and someone may have stolen it.  There's currently no evidence that what you're claiming is in it is actually in it, much less if it's a false memory or anything else.  The only thing you're believing is what Project Veritas is claiming.  Are you just mad that it's not moving the needle as much as you'd like it to?  Are you mad that it's 91 felonies(that are all politically driven lawfare) vs was in the shower with dad?  

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

- I do believe that a loudmouth braggart who says he "just grabs them by the p[]ssy" probably has, in fact, just grabbed someone by the p[]ssy

Don't believe what you hear with your own ears.  

Just now, daz28 said:

Are you just mad that it's not moving the needle as much as you'd like it to? 

That's the thing. It's pure frustration that what some people think is a great equalizing "gotcha" is just not getting traction with the public. Probably 95% of the public has no idea that Joe has a 40-ish daughter named Ashley. Probably the same 95% has no idea that Trump has a daughter named Tiffany. Because it just doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's the thing. It's pure frustration that what some people think is a great equalizing "gotcha" is just not getting traction with the public. Probably 95% of the public has no idea that Joe has a 40-ish daughter named Ashley. Probably the same 95% has no idea that Trump has a daughter named Tiffany. Because it just doesn't matter.

It's this level of idiocy:  The Biden family is corrupt, and is in cahoots with the CCP, while Kushner's firm, Affinity Partners, has amassed roughly $3 billion, 99% of which has come from overseas. Some of the largest chunks have come from foreign governments where the US government has a strategic interest, like Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar.   

Hunter was NEVER in the White House, and never was ordered to be given top-secret clearance after it was denied.  He was never entrusted with brokering peace in the Middle East, building a border wall, reforming the criminal-justice system, pursuing diplomacy with China and Mexico, and creating an “Office of American Innovation” dedicated to revamping how the government works.

They are in a CULT.  

• Haha (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Where are you getting this from? I see no reference to that in the diary. Nothing possibly inappropriate about that.

That's what has been reported.  Initially I thought it was when she was a toddler.  But anything prior to the age of 6 she likely wouldn't remember.

And again, why lie?  Why even put that in a diary if you're not sure it actually happened?

38 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And there we go.

The old "but you said believe women, but now you don't want us to believe a woman when she accuses a Democrat."

- I didn't believe Christine Blasey-Ford had shown that it was likely (or even 20% likely) that a teenage Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 4 decades ago.

- I didn't believe that E. Jean Carroll had shown that it was more likely than not that Trump had sexually assaulted her 3 decades ago (a jury disagreed)

- I didn't believe Tara Reade had shown that it was even plausible that prominent Sen Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in an open corridor 4 decades ago

- I don't see any basis to believe that a recovered memory of a drug addict about family events three or four decades ago that "may" be considered inappropriate in retrospect is any reason to call into question whether the President is a pedophile 

Was I responding to you with the post you quoted?  Nope.

And as I said, I wouldn't claim he's a pedophile.  But he's had enough creepy behavior that, like you with Trump, I'd be willing to believe he's had his share of sexual assaults in the past, that were hushed with the Congressional slush fund.

37 minutes ago, daz28 said:

All you know for a fact is she had a diary, and someone may have stolen it.  There's currently no evidence that what you're claiming is in it is actually in it, much less if it's a false memory or anything else.  The only thing you're believing is what Project Veritas is claiming.  Are you just mad that it's not moving the needle as much as you'd like it to?  Are you mad that it's 91 felonies(that are all politically driven lawfare) vs was in the shower with dad?  

Don't believe what you hear with your own ears.  

Here we go with the "it's Russian disinfo" BS again.  :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hunter's laptop "didn't gain traction" initially.  And then (conveniently) years later we find out it was his laptop.

I know what's really frustrating you is that Dems can't claim the moral high ground here.  That and trotting out Slick instead of vilifying him lost them any right to point fingers.

Edited by Doc

Am I 100% sure Biden is a pedophile?

Nope.

The thread title implies certainty because this is PPP. It's a cesspool and because of that all bets are off. 

I am certain that he has shown creepy and completely inappropriate behavior around children. Because we've seen it consistently over the years and his own friggin party crucified him over it during the 2020 primary.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Am I 100% sure Biden is a pedophile?

Nope.

The thread title implies certainty because this is PPP. It's a cesspool and because of that all bets are off. 

I am certain that he has shown creepy and completely inappropriate behavior around children. Because we've seen it consistently over the years and his own friggin party crucified him over it during the 2020 primary.

At least you're admitting that your reality in PPP is far from actual reality, and keeping it a cesspool is a top priority.  The fact you all laughed that the idea Jared used his considerable position in government policy making couldn't possible have anything to do with him receiving $3 billion, while a laptop with the words "big guy" are indisputable proof that Joe Biden is corrupt over a lousy $200k. 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not sure what's worse Billsfuk.c claiming it's fake or Finding saying he always knew it was real and doesn't care.

And you freaks are crying about the last election being stolen.

Sit the F down, Karen 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ha815s29anownbyrtj

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you freaks are crying about the last election being stolen.

Sit the F down, Karen 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ha815s29anownbyrtj

Putin took that election off... :lol:

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And there we go.

No, no, it's not what we believe on the right that matters. It's what you on the left say must matter. You should be forced to stick with the ideas you have shoved down our throats. You said believe all women except in this case cuz her story hurts the Dem President. Now what's it gonna be, believe all woman or not?

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

No, no, it's not what we believe on the right that matters. It's what you on the left say must matter. You should be forced to stick with the ideas you have shoved down our throats. You said believe all women except in this case cuz her story hurts the Dem President. Now what's it gonna be, believe all woman or not?

Some did say that, the believe all women thing.

I didn't.

You want to argue with them, find one of them.

I've spent most of my career deeply involved with analyzing the credibility of people, and I summarized why I didn't think any of the above subjects were credible.

Finding believes:

Trump actually grabs women by the pus.s y.  

Finding doesn't believe:

That Joe Biden and his cohorts had put together "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" 

Both men said these things on tape.  Finding believes one and not the the other.

I wonder why?

• 2 weeks later...