Calling it now: You're all about to witness the arrival of Shakir

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Who led the team in receiving once Brady took over and had the only 100 yards games (twice)?  Diggs or Shakir?

Thanks for playing.  

Diggs wasn’t effective, imo because he’s washed. He was still the focal point. this is inarguable.

Shakir, Samuel and Kincaid will definitively be more the focal point for the 2024 Bills because they play for the Bills. Also, inarguable. 

• Like (+1) 2

And which WR in the draft gets the most separation and YAC? 

Ladd - maybe too much duplication but if not, I think he’s their guy. 1 or 2 WRs, with Walker, baker, rice, etc to follow

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Diggs wasn’t effective, imo because he’s washed. He was still the focal point. this is inarguable.

Shakir, Samuel and Kincaid will definitively be more the focal point for the 2024 Bills because they play for the Bills. Also, inarguable. 

So you’re saying you don’t actually have a point here…got it lol

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So you’re saying you don’t actually have a point here…got it lol

No I agree that Shakir and Samuel are gonna get more focus in 2024 than Diggs and Davis. Like another poster said, water is wet.

Alphadawg you’re one of my favorite posters but Shakir emerged end of last season. He was the best weapon in most of the final regular season games and definitely against KC in the divisional game. The guy catches everything and gets better at the end of games.  The Bills don’t pull the trigger on the Diggs deal without confidence that Shakir, Samuel and Kincaid can carry load with 1st rounder being the vertical threat.