2024 Solar Eclipse. April 8, 2024. App. 3:15-3:30 pm in Buffalo

Beast

12 hours ago, Steptide said:

I work outside and my job requires me to go house to house. My employer is not closing and I typically drive 490/590/104 for work everyday through out the day. It's gonna be an absolute nightmare 

oh god.  when i lived in webster, the 104/590/490 was my route to work in victor.  on the way home, the one lane from 490 to go 590n would make me want to commit murder.  we moved out here just to eliminate that drive to work, and it's reduced my anger 10 fold.   god bless you this coming monday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

For once living out here in the boonies of northern Genesee County pays off... according to every map I've seen dead center of the path is only a couple of miles from my place!

Nice! We will be making the long haul up to Genesee County this weekend to catch the eclipse at a family member’s place. 

On 4/3/2024 at 3:45 PM, Mr Info said:

Nice! We will be making the long haul up to Genesee County this weekend to catch the eclipse at a family member’s place. 

I'm guessing you're headed to Batavia? There's lots of stuff going on all over the place around here... I live well north of Batavia about a quarter mile south of the Orleans County line. If you want to get a little advance idea of the venues around the county here's links to the two Batavia local news sources....

https://www.thedailynewsonline.com/

https://www.thebatavian.com/

Have fun... hope you enjoy the visit back to your old hood 🙂

• Awesome! (+1) 1