Back the Blue - Trump style

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m not shrugging my shoulders. I can be saddened while also recognizing he was doing his duty. Same goes for the Capitol police, they did their duty preventing the cancerous traitor filth from attacking our democracy.

im disgusted that Republicans immediately used his death to spew their hateful rhetoric. 

Seems like you're the one with the hateful rhetoric. 

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why aren’t democrats up in arms about the case of a 21-time arrestee offing a cop? I guess Hochul was. Biden, Clinton, Obama and their devotees not so much. 

What do you want them to say? What would be a balm?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

What do you want them to say? What would be a balm?

Say nothing. Enact and enforce laws that don’t allow 21-time arrestees to be on the street. Of course, people like you would bellow something about skin color in a case like this. 

The left is not bashful about demonstrating. Maybe it’s like a balm for them. Just not in this case because the cop knew what he signed on for. Right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Say nothing. Enact and enforce laws that don’t allow 21-time arrestees to be on the street. Of course, people like you would bellow something about skin color in a case like this. 

The left is not bashful about demonstrating. Maybe it’s like a balm for them. Just not in this case because the cop knew what he signed on for. Right?

I have no idea what your last paragraph is supposed to mean 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Brian Sicknick was. 

The rest were worthless traitors relegated to the forgotten wastebasket of history. 

Sicknick died of a blood clot the next day.  That had nothing to do with J6.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just a reminder that DoC is not a doctor.

Are you seriously suggesting that the trauma Sicknick experienced that day had absolutely no connection to what happened to him the next day?

What caused the blood clot?

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

No matter how many times a dem activist says he died on Jan 6, it will never, ever, be true

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you seriously suggesting that the trauma Sicknick experienced that day had absolutely no connection to what happened to him the next day?

I give, what caused his blood clot? Link

13 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

No matter how many times a dem activist says he died on Jan 6, it will never, ever, be true

You're right, he died on January 7.

14 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I give, what caused his blood clot? Link

And if the riot didn't occur the day before, do you think a healthy 42-year-old COP would randomly die of blood clots?

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm not suggesting anything skippy.  I'm saying one had absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

This is a…I found you to be better than most of the white trash on here. Don’t try to rewrite history it says more about you than trump or what happened that day.
I removed list part. Too strong wording.

Edited by 4th&long

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

This is a lie! I found you to be better than most of the white trash on here. Don’t try to rewrite history it says more about you than trump or what happened that day.

(Against my better judgment, I'll ask...) What is a lie?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

Ask Sicknicks family how they felt about trump going to the officers wake last week!

Speaking of which over 1000 officers died in the line of duty while trump president. how many wakes did he go to during that time? 0!!!

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Ask Sicknicks family how they felt about trump going to the officers wake last week!

Speaking of which over 1000 officers died in the line of duty while trump president. how many wakes did he go to during that time? 0!!!

Perhaps you should ask Dillers family how they felt about Trump going to the wake, that would seem more relevant no?

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

(Against my better judgment, I'll ask...) What is a lie?

LOL! Yes he has a clot but to say the two had nothing to do with eachother I’ve never seen that. Post proof of you got it, I’ll believe it if it’s a reputable source.

Just now, 4th&long said:

LOL! Yes he has a clot but to say the two had nothing to do with eachother I’ve never seen that. Post proof of you got it, I’ll believe it if it’s a reputable source.

Why don’t you go ahead and explain how the two are related?

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Perhaps you should ask Dillers family how they felt about Trump going to the wake, that would seem more relevant no?

My guess is they were gracious and welcoming. As much as I dislike the guy I would let him come to my brothers wake if he was inclined to do so if he died in the line of duty! I feel the office of the president of the USA deserves respect no matter who he is and if you agree with him or not.

10 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Why don’t you go ahead and explain how the two are related?

I shouldn’t have called him a liar, more like I strongly dis agree. I never seen anyone say they were not related and I find it hard to believe the are not. But if he has proof I’ll listen.

i removed liar from that last post to strong of wording… my bad!

Edited by 4th&long

Just now, 4th&long said:

I shouldn’t have called him a liar, more like I strongly dis agree. I never seen anyone say they were not related and I find it hard to believe the are not. But if he has proof I’ll listen.

Why do you find it hard to believe? Let’s start there. In fact let’s ask the same question how do you connect the blood clot and Jan 6?

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're right, he died on January 7.

And if the riot didn't occur the day before, do you think a healthy 42-year-old COP would randomly die of blood clots?

He wasn't healthy

https://people.com/crime/brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-riot-played-role-says-medical-examiner/

The m.e. Says right in this article that all that transpired that day played a role in what happened to him. His words not mine. Read the article.

You don’t need the death of one officer to prove that trump does not back the blue. Over 100 officers injured. 

what did he expect would happen when you tell a hyped up mob that “we are going to march to the capitol “ and “you got to fight like hell”? And then watched that ***** show unfold for 3-4 hours before he calls off the dogs? 

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

https://people.com/crime/brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-riot-played-role-says-medical-examiner/

The m.e. Says right in this article that all that transpired that day played a role in what happened to him. His words not mine. Read the article.

You don’t need the death of one officer to prove that trump does not back the blue. Over 100 officers injured. 

what did he expect would happen when you tell a hyped up mob that “we are going to march to the capitol “ and “you got to fight like hell”? And then watched that ***** show unfold for 3-4 hours before he calls off the dogs? 

So the article says the medical examiner says the officer died of natural causes but before the autopsy was done it was stated because of injuries of Jan 6.

Now the autopsy gets done and now it a it played a role but it isn’t explained exactly how.

You have theorized it was the stress of that day good point probably a contributing factor……but isn’t everyday stressful for a police officer?

Just one event? Not the entire career? 

Your view of Jan 6 isn’t quite accurate as well, your timeline and quotes are way off as well as your perception of the event.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

He knew the risks of the job. Pretty gross how republicans are politicizing it but then, they love finding new lows to stoop to. Disgusting people. 

Oh the irony 

35 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So the article says the medical examiner says the officer died of natural causes but before the autopsy was done it was stated because of injuries of Jan 6.

Now the autopsy gets done and now it a it played a role but it isn’t explained exactly how.

You have theorized it was the stress of that day good point probably a contributing factor……but isn’t everyday stressful for a police officer?

Your view of Jan 6 isn’t quite accurate as well, your timeline and quotes are way off as well as your perception of the event.

They know and deliberately lie about it. That’s all they have is lies. The leftists on here accuse anyone who doesn’t agree with their warped agenda of doing exactly what they do. Most people on here are just normal people trying to live their lives. But instead they’re called names and lie.

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

Everyday stress compared to stress like that? For him? What’s a Capitol cop deal with every day? Running people thru metal detectors? Checking id’s? 

I will listen to an M.E. Before I listen to some random guy on a message board.

i told you i was open to listening if you had proof that day didn’t play a role. Present it.

And what? are you going to try to tell me what I watched live on 1/6. Please do, this ought to be interesting. 

23 minutes ago, Westside said:

They know and deliberately lie about it. That’s all they have is lies. The leftists on here accuse anyone who doesn’t agree with their warped agenda of doing exactly what they do. Most people on here are just normal people trying to live their lives. But instead they’re called names and lie.

I’ve noticed whenever someone newer comes down here it’s to make fun of people what they consider MAGA people. The  problem is those same people realize rather quickly our little group here isnt what they expected and they cannot wrap their heads that there are scientists,doctors,teachers that do not hate trump and so instead of allowing that thought it goes to “You must not really be that occupation because trump bad”

• Agree 2

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

I’ve noticed whenever someone newer comes down here it’s to make fun of people what they consider MAGA people. The  problem is those same people realize rather quickly our little group here isnt what they expected and they cannot wrap their heads that there are scientists,doctors,teachers that do not hate trump and so instead of allowing that thought it goes to “You must not really be that occupation because trump bad”

I think there are posters here with more than one account. But I agree with you, they have no room for other people’s opinions that don’t agree with theirs.

30 minutes ago, Westside said:

Seriously? What was lied about? Those cops weren’t just trying to live their lives when trump summoned hell on them? Tell me how you see it? What happened that day. Nice try trying to play the victim card! Doesn’t work. I want facts or shut up and sit down sparky! I will listen to any facts.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Seriously? What was lied about? Those cops weren’t just trying to live their lives when trump summoned hell on them? Tell me how you see it? What happened that day. Nice try trying to play the victim card! Doesn’t work. I want facts or shut up and sit down sparky! I will listen to any facts.

You just lied about what happened and then turn around and say you want facts? Show me where Trump summoned hell upon anyone! There is zero proof of your preposterous claims because he never even came close to saying anything like that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

Everyday stress compared to stress like that? For him? What’s a Capitol cop deal with every day? Running people thru metal detectors? Checking id’s? 

I will listen to an M.E. Before I listen to some random guy on a message board.

i told you i was open to listening if you had proof that day didn’t play a role. Present it.

And what? are you going to try to tell me what I watched live on 1/6. Please do, this ought to be interesting. 

Your proof is a medical examiner that put cause of death natural causes and said Jan 6 played a role.

You aren’t realizing the article you provided includes that before the autopsy it was said the death was from injuries from 1/6 but because this is real life and ME does have something to lose if something is falsified putting in that line saves face because of the outright lie of death due to injury.

Your wife probably adds stress to your life right? When you die I could easily say she was a contributing factor.

As for you watching 1/6 live…were you there or did you watch on Tv?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Actually you are exactly what I expected. I know very successful people that support trump.

No takers on trying to tell me what I saw on January 6? Come on, I want to hear how you guys are trying to re write history. I think republicans would be better off to own it and move on. You just make yourself look worse trying to tell people what they watched. At least you are not killing babies like Dems! 

admit you love trump even tho he’s an asshat. I would have more respect for that than you trying to tell people he’s a great guy. Republicans should easily take back the White House but because of all your ***** and supporting trump you have no chance. 

9 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Your proof is a medical examiner that put cause of death natural causes and said Jan 6 played a role.

You aren’t realizing the article you provided includes that before the autopsy it was said the death was from injuries from 1/6 but because this is real life and ME does have something to lose if something is falsified putting in that line saves face because of the outright lie of death due to injury.

Your wife probably adds stress to your life right? When you die I could easily say she was a contributing factor.

As for you watching 1/6 live…were you there or did you watch on Tv?

Read the article. You are twisting it. Don’t try to tell me your a teacher or something and your reading comprehension is that bad!!!

And no, my wife doesn’t add stress to my life. I’m not like you guys and don’t ever confuse that again!! She’s a great person, we have been together nearly 40 years and we don’t fight at all!

7 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Actually you are exactly what I expected. I know very successful people that support trump.

No takers on trying to tell me what I saw on January 6? Come on, I want to hear how you guys are trying to re write history. I think republicans would be better off to own it and move on. You just make yourself look worse trying to tell people what they watched. At least you are not killing babies like Dems! 

admit you love trump even tho he’s an asshat. I would have more respect for that than you trying to tell people he’s a great guy. Republicans should easily take back the White House but because of all your ***** and supporting trump you have no chance. 

Read the article. You are twisting it. Don’t try to tell me your a teacher or something and your reading comprehension is that bad!!!

And no, my wife doesn’t add stress to my life. I’m not like you guys and don’t ever confuse that again!! She’s a great person, we have been together nearly 40 years and we don’t fight at all!

You’re that old and have such a naive mentality? Lying seems to come easy for you. You must have a lot of practice.

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Read the article. You are twisting it. Don’t try to tell me you’re a teacher or something and your reading comprehension is that bad!!!

Would you share some of your photos from Jan 6? And what were you doing there if you weren’t a trump supporter out of curiosity?

24 minutes ago, Westside said:

You just lied about what happened and then turn around and say you want facts? Show me where Trump summoned hell upon anyone! There is zero proof of your preposterous claims because he never even came close to saying anything like that. 

Man you need to be able to understand things to have a conversation with people. If you don’t have anything of listening or reading comprehension I would stay off here.

Did I say trump directly in those exact words call down hell? His words, because I have heard them more than 1000 times by now I don’t even need to look them up. “We are going to march down to the Capitol”( me and … still laugh at how he says Capitol).

” You got to fight like hell, because of you don’t you won’t have a country anymore “! 

You denying he said those words. please do please deny it. it will confirm everything I think.

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

You’re that old and have such a naive mentality? Lying seems to come easy for you. You must have a lot of practice.

Dude you can call me a liar all you want, you think that bothers me? Some dude on a message board calls me a name? Is that the best you got? Support your side, you know you can’t that is why you are resorting to calling me names. Thank you for telling me I’m right.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Would you share some of your photos from Jan 6? And what were you doing there if you weren’t a trump supporter out of curiosity?

Same for you. Nice try. You got nothing. 

like I said. Own it and move on. You won’t look so stupid. Everyone makes mistakes. That was obviously a dark day and mistake (for lake of a better word right now). The Republican Party would be better off if they would own it and move on. That can’t move on because they keep trying to down play it. Keep trying to defended trump. There is no defense for that crap!

17 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Same for you. Nice try. You got nothing. 

like I said. Own it and move on. You won’t look so stupid. Everyone makes mistakes. That was obviously a dark day and mistake (for lake of a better word right now). The Republican Party would be better off if they would own it and move on. That can’t move on because they keep trying to down play it. Keep trying to defended trump. There is no defense for that crap!

I’m pretty sure I have been nothing but civil towards you.

Why don’t you explain why someone shouldn’t defend Trump? Does he really do anything that you or others wouldn’t do? 

If you can’t stand someone you don’t even know what does that say about you? 

36 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Man you need to be able to understand things to have a conversation with people. If you don’t have anything of listening or reading comprehension I would stay off here.

Did I say trump directly in those exact words call down hell? His words, because I have heard them more than 1000 times by now I don’t even need to look them up. “We are going to march down to the Capitol”( me and … still laugh at how he says Capitol).

” You got to fight like hell, because of you don’t you won’t have a country anymore “! 

You denying he said those words. please do please deny it. it will confirm everything I think.

Dude you can call me a liar all you want, you think that bothers me? Some dude on a message board calls me a name? Is that the best you got? Support your side, you know you can’t that is why you are resorting to calling me names. Thank you for telling me I’m right.

You're an arrogant and ignorant person. Rained hell on the police? LOL, that's hilarious. Your flair for the dramatic outside the leftists bubble is just more lies in the real world.

45 minutes ago, Westside said:

You're an arrogant and ignorant person. Rained hell on the police? LOL, that's hilarious. Your flair for the dramatic outside the leftists bubble is just more lies in the real world.

Thanks man I appreciate your kind words. I guess I’m supposed to be upset now cause you called me a name? Ok

Just post something that refutes what I said. I’ll listen. I tell my brother the same thing. I was willing to listen to anything that was proof of a stolen election or whatever. I just don’t want to hear bull ***** and lies. He knew I wasn’t a Dem, that I would listen. So far no one has even tried.