Back the Blue - Trump style

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m not shrugging my shoulders. I can be saddened while also recognizing he was doing his duty. Same goes for the Capitol police, they did their duty preventing the cancerous traitor filth from attacking our democracy.

im disgusted that Republicans immediately used his death to spew their hateful rhetoric. 

Seems like you're the one with the hateful rhetoric. 

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why aren’t democrats up in arms about the case of a 21-time arrestee offing a cop? I guess Hochul was. Biden, Clinton, Obama and their devotees not so much. 

What do you want them to say? What would be a balm?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

What do you want them to say? What would be a balm?

Say nothing. Enact and enforce laws that don’t allow 21-time arrestees to be on the street. Of course, people like you would bellow something about skin color in a case like this. 

The left is not bashful about demonstrating. Maybe it’s like a balm for them. Just not in this case because the cop knew what he signed on for. Right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Say nothing. Enact and enforce laws that don’t allow 21-time arrestees to be on the street. Of course, people like you would bellow something about skin color in a case like this. 

The left is not bashful about demonstrating. Maybe it’s like a balm for them. Just not in this case because the cop knew what he signed on for. Right?

I have no idea what your last paragraph is supposed to mean 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Brian Sicknick was. 

The rest were worthless traitors relegated to the forgotten wastebasket of history. 

Sicknick died of a blood clot the next day.  That had nothing to do with J6.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just a reminder that DoC is not a doctor.

Are you seriously suggesting that the trauma Sicknick experienced that day had absolutely no connection to what happened to him the next day?

What caused the blood clot?

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

No matter how many times a dem activist says he died on Jan 6, it will never, ever, be true

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you seriously suggesting that the trauma Sicknick experienced that day had absolutely no connection to what happened to him the next day?

I give, what caused his blood clot? Link

13 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

No matter how many times a dem activist says he died on Jan 6, it will never, ever, be true

You're right, he died on January 7.

14 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I give, what caused his blood clot? Link

And if the riot didn't occur the day before, do you think a healthy 42-year-old COP would randomly die of blood clots?

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm not suggesting anything skippy.  I'm saying one had absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

This is a…I found you to be better than most of the white trash on here. Don’t try to rewrite history it says more about you than trump or what happened that day.
I removed list part. Too strong wording.

Edited by 4th&long

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

This is a lie! I found you to be better than most of the white trash on here. Don’t try to rewrite history it says more about you than trump or what happened that day.

(Against my better judgment, I'll ask...) What is a lie?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

Ask Sicknicks family how they felt about trump going to the officers wake last week!

Speaking of which over 1000 officers died in the line of duty while trump president. how many wakes did he go to during that time? 0!!!

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Ask Sicknicks family how they felt about trump going to the officers wake last week!

Speaking of which over 1000 officers died in the line of duty while trump president. how many wakes did he go to during that time? 0!!!

Perhaps you should ask Dillers family how they felt about Trump going to the wake, that would seem more relevant no?

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

(Against my better judgment, I'll ask...) What is a lie?

LOL! Yes he has a clot but to say the two had nothing to do with eachother I’ve never seen that. Post proof of you got it, I’ll believe it if it’s a reputable source.

Just now, 4th&long said:

LOL! Yes he has a clot but to say the two had nothing to do with eachother I’ve never seen that. Post proof of you got it, I’ll believe it if it’s a reputable source.

Why don’t you go ahead and explain how the two are related?

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Perhaps you should ask Dillers family how they felt about Trump going to the wake, that would seem more relevant no?

My guess is they were gracious and welcoming. As much as I dislike the guy I would let him come to my brothers wake if he was inclined to do so if he died in the line of duty! I feel the office of the president of the USA deserves respect no matter who he is and if you agree with him or not.

10 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Why don’t you go ahead and explain how the two are related?

I shouldn’t have called him a liar, more like I strongly dis agree. I never seen anyone say they were not related and I find it hard to believe the are not. But if he has proof I’ll listen.

i removed liar from that last post to strong of wording… my bad!

Edited by 4th&long

Just now, 4th&long said:

I shouldn’t have called him a liar, more like I strongly dis agree. I never seen anyone say they were not related and I find it hard to believe the are not. But if he has proof I’ll listen.

Why do you find it hard to believe? Let’s start there. In fact let’s ask the same question how do you connect the blood clot and Jan 6?

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're right, he died on January 7.

And if the riot didn't occur the day before, do you think a healthy 42-year-old COP would randomly die of blood clots?

He wasn't healthy

https://people.com/crime/brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-riot-played-role-says-medical-examiner/

The m.e. Says right in this article that all that transpired that day played a role in what happened to him. His words not mine. Read the article.

You don’t need the death of one officer to prove that trump does not back the blue. Over 100 officers injured. 

what did he expect would happen when you tell a hyped up mob that “we are going to march to the capitol “ and “you got to fight like hell”? And then watched that ***** show unfold for 3-4 hours before he calls off the dogs?