John Eastman DISBARRED for his involvement in efforts to maintain Trump's presidency

Meanwhile if you alter evidence in order to continue spying on a Presidential campaign....no such risk of these consequences in a commie jurisdiction....no you just get your corrupt cronies to grease the slap on the wrist.

But yeah...I'm sure no one will notice these gross examples of two tiered justice and vote accordingly. 

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Meanwhile if you alter evidence in order to continue spying on a Presidential campaign....no such risk of these consequences in a commie jurisdiction....no you just get your corrupt cronies to grease the slap on the wrist.

But yeah...I'm sure no one will notice these gross examples of two tiered justice and vote accordingly. 

The spin doctors are out. Typical, an attempt was made to kill democracy, but who cares right? Let’s deflect blame, lie etc… this is why republicans will not get back the White House.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The spin doctors are out. Typical, an attempt was made to kill democracy, but who cares right? Let’s deflect blame, lie etc… this is why republicans will not get back the White House.

Who is Kevin Clinesmith? 

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I’m all for it. Do it. Clean house. I don’t know much of what happened then outside of trump winning, I don’t think I was paying much attention at that time. 

Why do you suppose there is 0.0% chance of that even being seriously discussed, let alone actually happening?

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:16 AM, 4th&long said:

You’re such a drama queen. Kill democracy! lol, that’s what this administration is doing. But you can’t see that with your drama queen glasses on.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:14 AM, 4th&long said:

I’m all for it. Do it. Clean house. I don’t know much of what happened then outside of trump winning, I don’t think I was paying much attention at that time. 

So you just spew forth your ignorant lies anyway? Yeah, you’re not in a cult. 

• Like (+1) 2