Bills Host DT Sebastian Joseph-Day on Visit

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Curtis Samuel is not the caliber of WR that blocks a 1st round pick. Come on. He has a $4M cap hit this year. $9M next year. That is low mid-tier WR money. He is an addition, not a final answer.

1,000 yard WRs don't grow on trees. Half of the 27 1,000 yard WRs last year were drafted in the 1st round, and another 4 were traded for 1st round picks by their original team. That's the investment you have to make to come away with a difference maker WR.

I didn’t say Samuel was but they put an investment in the position that they could have put into DT/DE or S and they didn’t unless you include the re-signings. 

WR play is also highly contingent on QB play. If you have a crap QB you’re probably not sniffing 1,000 yards unless you’re a long established # 1 guy who gets fed the ball. I would venture to guess out of the 27 guys you speak of the vast majority of them either have a an average to Superstar QB or were the only real weapon on their team and had to get the ball quite a bit 

28 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

DaQuan Jones took to twitter saying Austin Johnson would look great in a Bills uniform

They worked together in Tennessee, I like that he's played the nose before and has good size. Put me down for a yes, please.