As a Buffalo fan - who is your MLB & NBA team? Help needed

Bills!Win!

MLB? Phillies because I've lived here longer than NY at this point and I can't stand the Yankees and Blue Jays. Only championship a team that I watch and semi care about has won, so thanks for that adopted home.  I was a Mets fan when I was a kid, but then I learned they were all on coke so that kind of wrecked the innocence of it for me. Piss on the Mets, so that lines up with being a Phillies fan as well.

The NBA is dead to me.  I liked the Patrick Ewing/John Starks/Charles Oakley era Knicks but I haven't paid any attention to the NBA in almost 20 years now. 

MLB.  Red Sox.  In fact, it was my first major league game -- back in 1995.  They suck once again, and probably always will, now that ownership doesn't want to spend anymore, and now that they are spending again consistently do so foolishly.  I can't quibble with 4 championships in my lifetime, so here I am, but again, they suck.  The Boston Bisons were my gateway drug to baseball; having grown up in the region I became obsessed as a teen when they built "Pilot Field".

NBA.  I enjoy watching games, but I don't have a team.

Edited by TheCockSportif

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.