Hunter Biden Deposition

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Just like you idiots are in full panic mode over Trump because every time you throw a fake indictment at him, his base grows stronger and he could win the general election in November.

So, BillSlime, stop with the call out bvllshit. No one is buying it. 

Tell mommy to install a window in the basement so you can look outside and see what real people are doing. 

I got news for you. There is a life out there that includes not jerking off to Trump you loser. 

Trump's polling is amazing.

But the GQP hasn't won anything since 2016.

Keep up the great work, Trumpy!

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

3) wait 24 hours for the transcript, and formulate our own opinions.  You don't get to decide my credibility, and what's wrong with making a joke?  Can't he be a jerk that we can joke about?  You guys are supposedly at the cusp of the truth of Biden's corruption becoming public, yet you're deciding before you even see the meat and potatoes.  I don't know if he's any more corrupt than any other politician, but I do know the guys on his trail are compete dimwits.  You may end up looking quite silly hitching your wagons to them. 

Like you could ever be impartial. You’re only as good as your history here and quite frankly it leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to being impartial.

• Agree 1

:lol:

Let's ask again...

Can anyone among the leftist useful idiots tell us what the Biden family business is yet?

What products or services did they sell to foreign oligarchs who then funneled millions of dollars to the Biden family through a web of 20ish shell companies?

Should be simple to answer.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And u think dems and Biden are truthful? Can you imagine if cocaine was found in the white house when Trump was in office?

Do you understand how desperate you sound when Trump's Drug House was openly dispensing fentanyl, hydrocodone, morphine, and oxycodone like candy?

Sit the f down, Trumpy.

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You Dem dimwit simpletons wouldn't know a damn thing about the truth even if it slapped you upside your braindead head. 

Was that your code red moment, where you admit that your truth isn't the real truth, but rather the truth that you've decided to accept, Jack????  I am kinda feeling Tom Cruise right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Let's ask again...

Can anyone among the leftist useful idiots tell us what the Biden family business is yet?

What products or services did they sell to foreign oligarchs who then funneled millions of dollars to the Biden family through a web of 20ish shell companies?

I thought selling crack was a legitimate business. 😁

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Was that your code red moment, where you admit that your truth isn't the real truth, but rather the truth that you've decided to accept, Jack????  I am kinda feeling Tom Cruise right now. 

I know the truth simply isn't what your masters tell you what it is. Aren't you smarter than that?  Maybe not. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Coping with the truth is challenging. 

You'll be ok, Trumpy.

What do you know about ANYTHING truthful living in mommy's basement?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

"my father's, who has done nothing but devote his life to public service".

I love how these politicians say "public service" is what they do when actually it's more like servicing the public.  You wanna do public service? Be a cop, join the military, be a firefighter, or work at a soup kitchen.

Right.  It was such a privilege for them to all make themselves millionaires and be lying bigshots, while having a 15% approval rating.  Oh thank you so much for that "service".  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I know the truth simply isn't what your masters tell you what it is. Aren't you smarter than that?  Maybe not. 

He's making a joke he said. Doesn't really believe what he's saying. Maybe he's doing it to get Billsy going so we can all laugh at his inane posts?

10 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And u think dems and Biden are truthful? Can you imagine if cocaine was found in the white house when Trump was in office?

I don't think many politicians are truthful.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

He's making a joke he said. Doesn't really believe what he's saying. Maybe he's doing it to get Billsy going so we can all laugh at his inane posts?

Huh, the joke was about waking up between LG and Trump.  

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No one's told me anything.  I'm waiting for the transcript.  As I said, I think Comer and Jordan are too dumb to even find corruption if it's there. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You seem really panicked, NJ.

Take a break.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

I got news for you Troll, no matter who the President is, I have to get up and go to work EVERY DAY.

I don't waste time worrying about who belongs in jail or who doesn't belong on the ballot.

I live my life every day and NEVER talk politics.

Like I said, l get comedy out of the fact you leftist weaklings only care about everything Trump (while praising a criminal in Biden).

Who's the panicked one, JACKASS?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That was the joke? It's not even funny. Stick to your day job.

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

No one's told me anything.  I'm waiting for the transcript.  As I said, I think Comer and Jordan are too dumb to even find corruption if it's there. 

I'll give you that.

The next time I find an honest politician will be the first time. It goes for BOTH sides. It's not exclusive.

You say Comer and Jordan are too dumb and I'll throw Goldman and AOC at you, and it's all the same. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

et's ask again...

What's the difference?

Jared worked for his Daddy's real-estate company, then jumped to the WH, and then scores $2 BILLION DOLLARS from MBS in 2021 when he created Affinity Partners?

What private equity experience does Jared have?

giphy.gif

Keep crying, Karen.  Putin ADORES you.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What's the difference?

Jared worked for his Daddy's real-estate company, then jumped to the WH, and then scores $2 BILLION DOLLARS from MBS in 2021 when he created Affinity Partners?

What private equity experience does Jared have?

giphy.gif

Keep crying, Karen.  Putin ADORES you.

But please tell us what is the Biden family business? Should be simple.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I got news for you Troll, no matter who the President is, I have to get up and go to work EVERY DAY.

I don't waste time worrying about who belongs in jail or who doesn't belong on the ballot.

I live my life every day and NEVER talk politics.

Like I said, l get comedy out of the fact you leftist weaklings only care about everything Trump (while praising a criminal in Biden).

Who's the panicked one, JACKASS?

giphy.gif

Settle down, you are really panicked at the moment.