Laken Riley Georgia College Student Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: BIDEN'S BORDER BLOODBATH

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Based on everything you’ve seen, heard, and read, what do you think? All good?

I'm guessing he has obeyed the final most essential command.

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

48 minutes ago, cle23 said:

So is border security working, or no?

As well as it has the past 3 years when we were all assured there was no crisis...

45 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Based on everything you’ve seen, heard, and read, what do you think? All good?

No,  it's not.  Just funny that arresting a wanted criminal at the border is somehow used as a negative about border security.  So it's a negative if they get through,  and also a negative if they get arrested?

I've got no horse in this race.  Trump was awful. Biden is also awful. They want our eyes on the border,  or anywhere else besides DC. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Just funny that arresting a wanted criminal at the border is somehow used as a negative about border security.  So it's a negative if they get through,  and also a negative if they get arrested?

It’s mostly an example of awful journalism and an unwillingness of many to read past the headline. He wasn’t arrested “at” the border. He was arrested “along” the border and has been in the US for years.  It’s not a border story. 

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s mostly an example of awful journalism and an unwillingness of many to read past the headline. He wasn’t arrested “at” the border. He was arrested “along” the border and has been in the US for years.  It’s not a border story. 

Well it's not a current border story. My guess is he didn't enter legally through a designated port of entry.

• Agree 1

Obviously the border needs to be secured. But you sheep believe the majority of crime in this country is being committed by illegal immigrants? Look up the numbers.( Per cap) us citizens commit the most crime followed by illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants have the lowest crime rate. 

stupid to talk about crime when the side that it is trying to make an issue of it won’t do anything about children being shot in schools. 

If I was a Democrat I would tell republicans if You want something done about the border do something about guns!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Obviously the border needs to be secured. But you sheep believe the majority of crime in this country is being committed by illegal immigrants? Look up the numbers.( Per cap) us citizens commit the most crime followed by illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants have the lowest crime rate. 

stupid to talk about crime when the side that it is trying to make an issue of it won’t do anything about children being shot in schools. 

If I was a Democrat I would tell republicans if You want something done about the border do something about guns!

Who here said illegals commit the majority of the crime Mr. Strawman?

The issue with illegals is that they're here illegally and shouldn't be here to murder, rape....oh nevermind. 

A strawman followed by a deflection about guns...how very useful idiot playbook of you.

Or maybe not..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

No,  it's not.  Just funny that arresting a wanted criminal at the border is somehow used as a negative about border security.  So it's a negative if they get through,  and also a negative if they get arrested?

I've got no horse in this race.  Trump was awful. Biden is also awful. They want our eyes on the border,  or anywhere else besides DC. 

You realize there have been over 1.7M "gotaways" since 2021, right?  You think they were all angels?

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Who here said illegals commit the majority of the crime Mr. Strawman?

The issue with illegals is that they're here illegally and shouldn't be here to murder, rape....oh nevermind. 

A strawman followed by a deflection about guns...how very useful idiot playbook of you.

Or maybe not..

I didn’t say anyone on here did. But it is what your orange Jesus tries to imply to scare all his sheep and rile them up, keep them on standby to commit more crimes for him, then he can hold up a Bible and throw around phrases like law and order as he breaks the law. But that’s ok, vote for him, the next 4 years ought to be a hell of a ride. 

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I didn’t say anyone on here did. But it is what your orange Jesus tries to imply to scare all his sheep 

42 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

But you sheep believe the majority of crime in this country is being committed by illegal immigrants?

So by "you sheep believe" you really meant "orange Jesus tries to imply"

Then why didn't you just say so?