The next Vice President of the United States? 🤔

Wow! What an amazing speech! 😲

I’ve liked Tulsi ever since she had that epic smack down of Kamala in 2020…👍

Rumor has it, she is on Trump’s short list of choices…How great would it be to see a part 2 smack down in a Tulsi vs Kamala debate?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Putin would LOVE this! 

Do you ever have an original thought, in your head, other than Bot generated talking points?

Its like you’re a walking bumper sticker, with no ability to engage in conscientious discussion…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Personally, I like Tulsi.  I think she’d be a great choice for VP. 

Vivek would be a psychotic choice.  Trump needs someone to offset the crazy, not amplify it. 

Kristi Noem is a safe bet, but I think Tulsi does the same for Trump plus more. 

Tim Scott is a nice guy but comes across as a complete joke when he’s around Trump. 

Donalds would be interesting.. not sure what I’d make of that. Risky, but does have positives. 

As far as DeSantis goes.. im so glad he shot down his name being floated immediately.  I don’t want him anywhere near Trump.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Personally, I like Tulsi.  I think she’d be a great choice for VP. 

Vivek would be a psychotic choice.  Trump needs someone to offset the crazy, not amplify it. 

Kristi Noem is a safe bet, but I think Tulsi does the same for Trump plus more. 

Tim Scott is a nice guy but comes across as a complete joke when he’s around Trump. 

Donalds would be interesting.. not sure what I’d make of that. Risky, but does have positives. 

As far as DeSantis goes.. im so glad he shot down his name being floated immediately.  I don’t want him anywhere near Trump.  

I would have to agree on all counts…The way Tulsi speaks is very soft and warm- kind of how Reagan used to talk…It pulls people in, even when they may disagree with you…

The style of Trump and Vivek can be abrasive at times…I could see Vivek as a Chief of staff or Secretary of Education…

Byron Donalds is the future of the Republican Party…The only hope for the black community are conservatives like him…👍

43 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Do you ever have an original thought, in your head, other than Bot generated talking points?

Its like you’re a walking bumper sticker, with no ability to engage in conscientious discussion…😉

It's all they have now.  No doubt they wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats after having a nightmare about either Putin or Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's all they have now.  No doubt they wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats after having a nightmare about either Putin or Trump. 

Perhaps you have the link to the official GOP platform for this election…or if that’s not finished yet …2000 or 2016 will do