Only the best people - Trump style

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2024 at 10:59 PM, BillStime said:

We gotta theme with Conald Trump. This is no coincidence.

It's also an inexplicable paradox that Trump's administration was dominated by swamp creatures and never Trumpers like Bolton, Barr, Pompeo, Wray, Haley, and many others.  He appointed Gen. Milley, a strange choice given he's the guy his team is claiming has ruined the military.  His administration was full of Washington insiders with very few outsiders most of which were quickly forced out or left "voluntarily".  For a candidate that promised to "drain the swamp" and enact all kinds of populist reforms he did none of it.  And now he's back claiming a second chance in 2024 will do the trick.  He's learned a few things.  Should he be believed?

Donald Jeffries, whom I never heard of until this week, wrote an rather long and intriguing article on what h coined as "The Trumpenstein Project".  It makes for interesting reading and thought but remains a hypothetical although the story seems compelling. 

https://donaldjeffries.substack.com/p/trumpenstein-and-the-death-of-politics

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's also an inexplicable paradox that Trump's administration was dominated by swamp creatures and never Trumpers like Bolton, Barr, Pompeo, Wray, Haley, and many others.  He appointed Gen. Milley, a strange choice given he's the guy his team is claiming has ruined the military.  His administration was full of Washington insiders with very few outsiders most of which were quickly forced out or left "voluntarily".  For a candidate that promised to "drain the swamp" and enact all kinds of populist reforms he did none of it.  And now he's back claiming a second chance in 2024 will do the trick.  He's learned a few things.  Should he be believed?

Donald Jeffries, whom I never heard of until this week, wrote an rather long and intriguing article on what h coined as "The Trumpenstein Project".  It makes for interesting reading and thought but remains a hypothetical although the story seems compelling. 

another conspiracy theory.  how bout a simple explanation?  He's an egotistical, narcicisst who craves attention and has top notch carnival barker skills which he uses to great effect to con stupid people.  many Americans are stupid...seems much more likely than a Manchurian candidate for the global elite.  That said, Putin is in his corner.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

HOAX

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 9:59 PM, BillStime said:

We gotta theme with Conald Trump. This is no coincidence.

I could come up with a long list very similar to that but it would in no way be politically correct & it would hurt a lot of peoples feelings . Plus it would call into question my upstanding view not only in my community but on this board as well so i'll just leave the foolish posts to you BT . 

• 2 weeks later...