OT - A little humor for TBD hotties.

aussiew

Somehow I think that you are the only one on this board that cares about something like that!  ;)

357346[/snapback]

There is this one thing that's been buggin me, and this seems as good a place as any to ask. Which urinal do you use, the regular one or the one that is lowered for wheelchair access? I never think of using the low rider, but plenty of guys here at work routinely use it. Anyone have an answer to this? I'm thinking less splash if you use the taller urinal, am I off base?

Oh, aussie...thanks for the terrific topic. :huh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When men go #2 they wee sitting down at the same time.  There is no shame in that.  Sometimes when men wee standing up the stream splits at the point of departure and (if you are tall like I am) only one of the two streams will go in the bowl.  The other stream is going to go on the floor.  This is a fact that many men will deny but the stains on the bathroom floor will prove to be true. 

Before I married my wife I changed to either sitting down to wee OR I get on my knees in front of the bowl and pee that way.  Eiher way it all goes in the bowl every time and not on the floor.  My wife appreciates this behavior and I don't see the point in peeing on the floor of the bathroom in my own house.

As for you being a cat owner ... bless your heart  <_<

357230[/snapback]

somebody find this man a support group. :blink:

There is this one thing that's been buggin me, and this seems as good a place as any to ask.  Which urinal do you use, the regular one or the one that is lowered for wheelchair access?  I never think of using the low rider, but plenty of guys here at work routinely use it.  Anyone have an answer to this?  I'm thinking less splash if you use the taller urinal, am I off base?

Oh, aussie...thanks for the terrific topic. <_<

357352[/snapback]

Never knew that was for wheelchair access. Always figured it was for the little kids to use. Learn something on this board everyday :blink:

When men go #2 they wee sitting down at the same time.  There is no shame in that.  Sometimes when men wee standing up the stream splits at the point of departure and (if you are tall like I am) only one of the two streams will go in the bowl.  The other stream is going to go on the floor.  This is a fact that many men will deny but the stains on the bathroom floor will prove to be true. 

Before I married my wife I changed to either sitting down to wee OR I get on my knees in front of the bowl and pee that way.  Eiher way it all goes in the bowl every time and not on the floor.  My wife appreciates this behavior and I don't see the point in peeing on the floor of the bathroom in my own house.

As for you being a cat owner ... bless your heart  <_<

357230[/snapback]

:blink:

357230[/snapback]

Venkman! Don't cross the streams!

As for you being a cat owner ... bless your heart  :lol:

357230[/snapback]

I started thinking of the part of Little Nicky where Hitler gets the watermelon up his tuuckus (sp).

:huh::blink:<_<

'Adam was so excited he just started weeing all over the place - first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump three metres away - laughing with delight all the while.'

**EDIT**

Adam then starting peeing all over Eve because since she had the brains, only she could think up kinky stuff like that. :blink:

Ultimate definition of whipped:  You sit when you pee so your wife doesn't B word at you.

Whoa.

357648[/snapback]

It's not so my wife doesn't B word at me. It's so I don't piss on my own home. I'm glad for you that you piss on yours. Gleeful in fact.

It's not so my wife doesn't B word at me.  It's so I don't piss on my own home.  I'm glad for you that you piss on yours.  Gleeful in fact.

357679[/snapback]

You know they have this thing called paper towels, maybe you've heard about it. Apparently, when a liquid has been spilled (peed) onto a hard surface, you rub this paper towel doohickey over it, and amazingly it sops it up. Must be fuggin' magic or something. I've even heard that if you're worried about germs, they have this thing called Clorox Clean Up (I've heard other manufacturers make a bathroom/floor cleaning product that compares to this, but that could just be crazy talk) which contains bleach or something, and if you spray it on the pee it kills the germs. Oh and it can be cleaned away with the paper towel thingy too.

Hope that helps man(?).