Prime Allen, Bills 0-2 at home in Divisional games past two seasons

zow2

45 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The fake punt cost us nothing.

It cost us the game IMO. We pulled a fake punt, from our own 30 yard line on a 4th and 5. We lined Hamlin, yes HAMLIN in the middle right square behind the center. KC 100% knew it was coming. I knew it too as I yelled at the TV: WTF???!! Buffoon call.

KC then marched it down our throats on that drive only to "fumble" at the 1" goal line. We got bailed!

BUT DID WE?

Answer is no. Our team came right out at the 20 yard line after the touchback and what did we do? We ran Cook right straight up the middle for a half yard gain.

My point is you get a bailout lucky call and you give away one down right away. Idiotic playcalling. To me.. our boys knew it right after the fake punt that we were done. I was done too. We didn't look the same after that play. It killed the team... it really did.

21 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

It cost us the game IMO. We pulled a fake punt, from our own 30 yard line on a 4th and 5. We lined Hamlin, yes HAMLIN in the middle right square behind the center. KC 100% knew it was coming. I knew it too as I yelled at the TV: WTF???!! Buffoon call.

KC then marched it down our throats on that drive only to "fumble" at the 1" goal line. We got bailed!

BUT DID WE?

Answer is no. Our team came right out at the 20 yard line after the touchback and what did we do? We ran Cook right straight up the middle for a half yard gain.

My point is you get a bailout lucky call and you give away one down right away. Idiotic playcalling. To me.. our boys knew it right after the fake punt that we were done. I was done too. We didn't look the same after that play. It killed the team... it really did.

The fake punt cost us no points.  None.

17 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The fake punt cost us no points.  None.

After the fake punt, we scored a whopping zero points. My point is it killed our "drive", our mojo. If you don't see that...

That's all my point is. I hear ya on your point which is true.

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

After the fake punt, we scored a whopping zero points. My point is it killed our "drive", our mojo. If you don't see that...

That's all my point is. I hear ya on your point which is true.

Their mojo wasn’t gone or we would have caved.  We didn’t.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I LOL'd at fake "punk".

I was so pissed off at the time, I don't know what the ***** I was saying. My smart watch is still geeking out because of the high blood pressure. Thanks Terry.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

So tired of hearing about the Mafia, our weather advantage, crowd noise, blah blah blah.  KC was not affected whatsoever and had zero false starts i think.

The *only* reason Buffalo is a dangerous playoff team is Josh Allen and even he can't get over the hump in our great home field advantage.  Just so frustrated.  KC never loses at home in Arrowhead.  

17 - Peak trade moment now - What do you think we can get for this choking loser?...I mean he can't kick FG's, won't play ST's, couldn't sub for injured LB's or CB's, could play burner WR and pass to himself,  was "too tired" 3 years ago to coach final 13 seconds of a game and can't call heads or tails well anymore....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.