Ignorance Leads To Bad Health Outcomes -- MAGA states are very unhealthy

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Fat ass states shooting Ozempic like it's hillbilly heroin. But this time driving up insurance costs.

The drug is injected for treatment. Most insurance companies, Medicaid and Medicare don’t cover it for obesity.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/16/2024 at 11:38 AM, aristocrat said:

Pretty racist thing for you to say since African Americans have the highest rate of obesity in the country. Thought you were better than this?  Nope I knew who you were

He's Poop-emoji-scaled.jpg

• Agree 1

On 1/17/2024 at 10:25 AM, Tenhigh said:

He is far to arrogant to have made it this far in his life to be anything other than a doctor. 

Well, maybe a lawyer, but he's only 99% garbage person, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

😳
My son is a lawyer, my daughter-in-law a Doctor. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Maybe they needed better medical care?  😮

They need better parents, genes and education   I’m inclined to believe that u haven’t attempted to convince ignorant, highly uneducated people of what’s good for them. Same people that vote against their own interests 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 1/17/2024 at 8:25 AM, Tenhigh said:

He is far to arrogant to have made it this far in his life to be anything other than a doctor. 

Well, maybe a lawyer, but he's only 99% garbage person, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Do you really want a doctor full of self doubt. Good luck with that 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They need better parents, genes and education   I’m inclined to believe that u haven’t attempted to convince ignorant, highly uneducated people of what’s good for them. Same people that vote against their own interests 

are you still talking about african americans? since they as a whole are the least educated, and most single family households?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

are you still talking about african americans? since they as a whole are the least educated, and most single family households?

No, I’m talking about ignorant people regardless of race. Plenty of them with scotch Irish ancestry in Appalachia 

• Eyeroll 2

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. This thread still exist. 

Thought for sure they would eventually realize they are attacking people based on race.  Only showing their racist ideology. 

But nope.  Self awareness isn't their thing. 

Everything in life is now a political exercise and debate.  I figure if people want to be unhealthy and slowly kill themselves through bad decisions about diet, exercise, drugs, alcohol, smoking, and other unhealthy activities which lead to bad health outcomes who am I to insist they do otherwise? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Everything in life is now a political exercise and debate.  I figure if people want to be unhealthy and slowly kill themselves through bad decisions about diet, exercise, drugs, alcohol, smoking, and other unhealthy activities which lead to bad health outcomes who am I to insist they do otherwise? 

You are paying for their bad decisions. We all are. Well anyone who pays taxes or buys insurance 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You are paying for their bad decisions. We all are. Well anyone who pays taxes or buys insurance 

I knew somebody would be kind enough to point that out to me as soon as I hit the submit button.  I'm paying for bad decisions?  Sure I am but so what?  I'm being forced to pay for lots of other bad decisions too.  

The alternative to freedom of choice is no freedom of choice.  So are you advocating we should force people to be healthy?  Or just "educate" them?  But educated people are not immune to making bad decisions either.  So what should be do?  Cede our freedoms to rule by expert?  Assuming experts have no bias maybe that's okay.  But when you find an expert with no biases let me know.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. The entire thread is the farm showing their racist bone again and again.  If this same narrative was about inner city issue, the same folks would scream racism. 

The truth is so bad that you have to turn the trick of making it, somehow, about racism. No wonder you idiots lose election after election 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The truth is so bad that you have to turn the trick of making it, somehow, about racism. No wonder you idiots lose election after election 

I'm sorry you have to post anything for a reply.  It has to be lonely 

I'm sorry your racist and show everyone in threads like this 

I'm sorry you have to deal with the mental deficiencies of yours. 

You intended to make it about race and racism. You are what you are.

But it's never to late to look in the mirror, and better yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Do you really want a doctor full of self doubt. Good luck with that 

No but I prefer my doctor not to be rooting for me to die based upon my political affiliation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I knew somebody would be kind enough to point that out to me as soon as I hit the submit button.  I'm paying for bad decisions?  Sure I am but so what?  I'm being forced to pay for lots of other bad decisions too.  

The alternative to freedom of choice is no freedom of choice.  So are you advocating we should force people to be healthy?  Or just "educate" them?  But educated people are not immune to making bad decisions either.  So what should be do?  Cede our freedoms to rule by expert?  Assuming experts have no bias maybe that's okay.  But when you find an expert with no biases let me know.  

I would argue that educated make fewer bad decisions. I’m in NM with 100 similar people to me. Do they push the adrenaline rush too far?  Yup. But they mostly make rational decisions. And guess what?  They’re almost all incredibly healthy for their age

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I would argue that educated make fewer bad decisions. I’m in NM with 100 similar people to me. Do they push the adrenaline rush too far?  Yup. But they mostly make rational decisions. And guess what?  They’re almost all incredibly healthy for their age

what's funny Earl, I mean Irv.  expound....

• Eyeroll 1