The Schizophrenia of a Bills Fan

DD4Bills

2 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

so we will lose when Waddle and Mostert are out, but beat them when they are back.

That could happen... the margins between W and L are so slim. But why not get the job done tonight. #2 seed and division champ sound much nicer.  And lot less pressure now.

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I still can't believe people not from WNY or a personal connection to Buffalo would randomly choose to cheer for the Bills.

I think there are actually quite a few of this type of fan here.  It's nuts!

Here's one here. And yes, I have sometimes wondered about both my sanity and wisdom ha ha. That drought was something else too. Now my sons have been infected so they get to share in the mood swings ha ha. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

so we will lose when Waddle and Mostert are out, but beat them when they are back.

yep.  that would be how the Bills do it.  then get blown out by Ravens. 😜🤣

but i think we win today by 17 plus. 

Edited by RyanC883

20 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That is the Truth.

I still can't believe people not from WNY or a personal connection to Buffalo would randomly choose to cheer for the Bills.

I think there are actually quite a few of this type of fan here.  It's nuts!

end of day, THOSE fans are fans of josh... that's the byproduct of having a superstar qb. they have ZERO clue as to the 60 years of *****ery this team has foisted upon us the die hard fan. its a wild, horrific nighmare that can only be cured by winning a lombardi. 

4 hours ago, DD4Bills said:

This is me right now…

Bills win, get #2 seed and are an unstoppable force to the SB

Bills lose, and this season is an abject failure the like that this 60 yo fan has never seen. 

Both are perfectly legit thoughts occupying my brain right now. I love/loath being a Bills fan. 

imagine not caring........

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.