Bills one of the more popular teams in all sports

18 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

What gives us fans a near-cardiac incident every game is pure entertainment to others. A reality show with no knowledge of the outcome and a very compelling protagonist. Whats not to like? 

It's the 13 second affect

I think Josh Allen is the most popular football player right now. He's wildly entertaining. Has been the QB1 in Fantasy (Mahomes beat him last year because of 1 more game) for the last 4 years.

Edited by dma0034

I have spent the last five years traveling up and down the eastern seaboard/ coast and have come across Bills fans and the “GO BILLS “ greeting in nearly every city and town I have been through, it’s pretty remarkable, considering I don’t see this happening in regard to other teams or their fans, it’s a Bills thing, 😁👍

19 hours ago, MJS said:

I guess I see more Bills haters among Bills fans than anywhere else, haha.

If anyone else caused me the anguish the Bills do, I would remove that person/those people from my life immediately. 

Yet here I am. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.