It's time to cry like a baby!!

You guys are all just pissed that you can't cry when something affects you deeply.

355297[/snapback]

I know everyone is just having fun with Navy, but it's that passion for our country in military folks that makes our country great. If they didn't have passion, we would be nothing more than France. I've had a drunken tear-up many a game at thr Ralph during the anthem...what a great country that we can get together 80,000 friends, eat, drink, and watch a bunch of overpaid capitalistic morons run around on the field in the name of our community. God Bless the USA...and God Bless the Hulkster!

I know everyone is just having fun with Navy, but it's that passion for our country in military folks that makes our country great. If they didn't have passion, we would be nothing more than France. I've had a drunken tear-up many a game at thr Ralph during the anthem...what a great country that we can get together 80,000 friends, eat, drink, and watch a bunch of overpaid capitalistic morons run around on the field in the name of our community. God Bless the USA...and God Bless the Hulkster!

355399[/snapback]

Your posts complete me. :doh:

355399[/snapback]

:doh:

hulk hogan on SNL from 1985...  noon today on E!  You can tape it and add it to your vhs collection if you wish

355167[/snapback]

Could you tape it for me? My neighbors in the trailer court found out I splitted his cable and was pay-per-viewing wrasslin' so now I got nothing to watch. He was mad to get double charged. Send me some tapes, I will return them unless I don't see you or I forget. :doh:

Could you tape it for me?  My neighbors in the trailer court found out I splitted his cable and was pay-per-viewing wrasslin' so now I got nothing to watch.  He was mad to get double charged.  Send me some tapes, I will return them unless I don't see you or I forget. :doh:

355783[/snapback]

Please forgive me.

I missed it.

Please forgive me.

I missed it.

355786[/snapback]

Sorry, my vcr can't make copies. The first half has my wedding stuff on it so I can't send it. But I checked, and my vcr is a vhs so I hope they send that tape to me. I love Hogan. E-mail me at Bob.Lamb@webtv.com