It's time to cry like a baby!!

I know everyone is just having fun with Navy, but it's that passion for our country in military folks that makes our country great. If they didn't have passion, we would be nothing more than France. I've had a drunken tear-up many a game at thr Ralph during the anthem...what a great country that we can get together 80,000 friends, eat, drink, and watch a bunch of overpaid capitalistic morons run around on the field in the name of our community. God Bless the USA...and God Bless the Hulkster!

355399[/snapback]

what the....? :flirt:

I know everyone is just having fun with Navy, but it's that passion for our country in military folks that makes our country great. If they didn't have passion, we would be nothing more than France. I've had a drunken tear-up many a game at thr Ralph during the anthem...what a great country that we can get together 80,000 friends, eat, drink, and watch a bunch of overpaid capitalistic morons run around on the field in the name of our community. God Bless the USA...and God Bless the Hulkster!

355399[/snapback]

Word. Poignant.

ok i'm pissed. the dtv guide said 1985 snl, with hulk hogan and mr. t as the hosts. What did i get? an snl from 1995 with george forman as the host. Talk about pissed... e! is notorious for not showing the advertised episode though, so i should have expected that.