Ravens rest starters?

TD716

On 1/1/2024 at 3:50 PM, billsfanmd07 said:

Living here I see them alot. Huntley could prob start on 10 teams....He is mobile and can hit his WR. The ravens seem to have stable of RB that can all play. They have several TE as well. Their DL is stacked and they have a reputation to uphold. Its also at home. They need to cover Pickens and stop the run. We have 3 games next week to get us in.....2 we need the home team and us to be fins. I like our odds.   

Huntley brought it to Cinci last year in the playoffs and nearly escaped w/ a win. People should not be writing off Baltimore. I think he is a little better of a QB than Rudolph, but it’s basically a wash at that position. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Yeah i agree.  And we've seen the Bills play a game or two with nothing on the line, with backups and played extremely well.  I expect the guys on the Ravens to ball out.  Especially when Pittsburgh tries to punch them in the mouth and talk trash.  It will be on. 

Exactly. Didn’t we knock Miami out of the playoffs a few years ago with Matt Barkley starting? It’s entirely possible. It’s definitely a notch on your belt as a player/coach to knock a division rival out. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Exactly. Didn’t we knock Miami out of the playoffs a few years ago with Matt Barkley starting? It’s entirely possible. It’s definitely a notch on your belt as a player/coach to knock a division rival out. 

No…..Josh played the whole 1st half……Barkley played the 2nd.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.