Week 18 chat of games needed for Bills to clinch

letsgoteam

56 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

you’d better believe it. Especially anyone who’s dinged up

they played like crap out of the bye last time they were in this same situation. 

I think the smart move is to tell the players they are playing the entire game and then bench most the starters for the second half.

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'll be mildly interested to hear more about Tua's injury.

Back 

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it sounds crazy and it’s going to just be the game we least think about…but the titans can absolutely beat the Jaguars. Will they? I don’t know but it wouldn’t surprise me. Those AFC south games are always tight.

So the only way bills can lose and get in is the jags losing? The colts or Texans & Steelers winning combo wouldn’t matter? 

I still expect our game next week to be the Sunday night game so we will know exactly what is at stake going into it. 

Worst case scenario I am hoping our win or go home motivation will be greater than the Dolphins motivation to win the division with a playoff ticket already punched. 

9 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

So the only way bills can lose and get in is the jags losing? The colts or Texans & Steelers winning combo wouldn’t matter? 

no. Steelers lose and we are in no matter what. 

1 hour ago, HomeTeam said:

Plus a few years ago as the one seed, they rested their starters and got bounced right away. Maybe Harbaugh takes a different approach this time around. 

Perhaps the starters play a few series they gradually start getting pulled.

58 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

No I just think everyone’s going to get caught up worrying about the Steelers like the Jags winning is a foregone conclusion. I’m saying I can see the titans helping us.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Would you rather face Josh Allen for the 1st time this season, or Kenny Pickett/Mason Rudolph for a 3rd time?

I just don't see the Ravens laying down next week.

Edited by Mark Vader

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.