Jack Smith: Criminal Laughingstock

BillsFanNC

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Jack Smith: Criminal Laughingstock

This image was leaked to the media following the RAID of Mar a Lago, the first time such a dramatic action was taken against a former president. But it turns out those "classified" cover sheets were paper clipped on top of documents by the FBI. But it gets worse. In their haste to paint Trump as a criminal, the Special counsel now concedes that some "top secret" cover sheets do not even match the relevant document! In other words they created a photo op, and it's not even accurate. They lied. They leaked. They smeared. Just like with the Russia Hoax. Just like with the impeachment hoax. Just like with every other case against Trump. What an absolute dumpster fire.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/10/2024 at 11:47 PM, John from Riverside said:

According to the report that you obviously have not read, he is  ot being charged due to lack of evidence

That he is a forgetful old man is part of the opinion in the report

Biden's above the law

• Haha (+1) 1

Jack Smith’s Lawfare Scheme Under Scrutiny and Fraying

Those who understand the construct of Lawfare understand the purposes and intents. Lawfare is an outcome of a radical activist pivot point that happened during the Obama administration.

Prior to the Obama-era the radicals tearing down government defended the transparently guilty, their allies and fellow traveling communists. Those who were arrested for violence the radicals supported, were defended, excused and their activity justified.

After the election of Obama, as noted first by author Jack Cashill, something changed; the radicals reversed their position. Instead of defending the transparently guilty, the Obama aligned usurpers -now with actual power at their fingertips- began accusing the transparently innocent.

In the “anger games” era of Barack Obama, the radicals began attacking the innocent and using their allies in media as part of the attack narrative. George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, the Baltimore-six, etc. The list is long; we tracked them all with detailed research; however, the theme amid every story was the same. Isolate, ridicule and marginalize the transparently innocent target and make them appear guilty.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/05/07/jack-smiths-lawfare-scheme-under-scrutiny-and-fraying/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Unqualified hack judge over her head=prosecutor is a criminal.   LOL

This is the equivalent of OJ was innocent, because Mark Fuhrman.  It's about all they have left in the playbook at this point.  Sure, Mark was a dirtbag, but that doesn't TOTALLY EXHONERATE! the scumbags he locked up.  If this was George Floyd, he wouldn't be getting a free pass from any of you, either.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Unqualified hack judge over her head=prosecutor is a criminal.   LOL

This is the equivalent of OJ was innocent, because Mark Fuhrman.  It's about all they have left in the playbook at this point.  Sure, Mark was a dirtbag, but that doesn't TOTALLY EXHONERATE! the scumbags he locked up.  If this was George Floyd, he wouldn't be getting a free pass from any of you, either.  

Notice you didn’t mention Jack Smith. Is it your belief that his actions have all been above board?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Notice you didn’t mention Jack Smith. Is it your belief that his actions have all been above board?

In this instance, he was basically Mark Fuhrman IF the accusations are true.  Anyways, if Trump committed his crime, AND Jack Smith misrepresented evidence, then they BOTH should face consequences for their actions.  

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

In this instance, he was basically Mark Fuhrman IF the accusations are true.  Anyways, if Trump committed his crime, AND Jack Smith misrepresented evidence, then they BOTH should face consequences for their actions.  

Based on what you have seen and read do you think it’s likely Smith took certain “liberties” or unlikely?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Based on what you have seen and read do you think it’s likely Smith took certain “liberties” or unlikely?

I have no idea.  If and when there's an explanation, I'll decide then, but it's ultimately up to a qualified judge.  I already don't believe Cannon is qualified, and is in way over her head.  There likely isn't many judges who do have any experience in this, though.   

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I have no idea.  If and when there's an explanation, I'll decide then, but it's ultimately up to a qualified judge.  I already don't believe Cannon is qualified, and is in way over her head.  There likely isn't many judges who do have any experience in this, though.   

Like everyone else here you have an opinion on everything. For some reason you cannot even put forth a thought on the conduct Jack Smith. But that judge!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Like everyone else here you have an opinion on everything. For some reason you cannot even put forth a thought on the conduct Jack Smith. But that judge!

Right now the facts are barren.  I'm not going to judge on biased media reporting and partisan talking heads.  I'm judging the judge on her basic lack of experience, which is a public record.  I'm also not going to jump to a conclusion to satisfy a fellow poster.  Also, I don't really have a big track record of saying, "I think" this or that based on my own intuition.  

Edited by daz28

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Right now the facts are barren.  I'm not going to judge on biased media reporting and partisan talking heads.  I'm judging the judge on her basic lack of experience, which is a public record.  I'm also not going to jump to a conclusion to satisfy a fellow poster.  Also, I don't really have a big track record of saying, "I think" this or that based on my own intuition.  

When you referred to her as a hack judge, I assumed that there were some rulings of hers that you disagreed with based on your sound legal knowledge. I didn’t realize it was just her experience or lack thereof that you object to.