(Sigh...) More Hillary Comments...

Here and there amongst the threads.

This is a SERIOUS question.

Still hearing all this rumble about Hill being the Dem nomination for President.

Can ANYONE explain to me what she has done to show that she is capable or qualified?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still hearing all this rumble about Hill being the Dem nomination for President.

Can ANYONE explain to me what she has done to show that she is capable or qualified?

354529[/snapback]

I think the rumbling and speculation is due to the lack of any new names to bat around yet. We're only eight months removed from the last one. As a hardcore Democrat, I don't believe she will run, nor is it a good time for her to run.

Not being qualified for the job doesn't seem to be a factor anymore, anyway, so that would be moot.

354529[/snapback]

Equipped with a vagina?

I knew the "not qualified" would rear it's ugly head. I'm thinking beyond that, though. The Clinton's have sort of a club. As with Bush, it's the team around them. I just wonder what Clinton could/would bring to the table.

Boxer for SECDEF?

We're 3+ friggin years away from the next presidential election. When was the last time someone touted as a front runner this far away, who was not ever President or Vice President ended up the nominee. Do the names Muskie, Connally, Romney, Ted Kennedy, ring a bell? A little over a year ago, every Republican leaning media member was saying Dean had the Democratic nomination all wrapped up.

All Hillary Clinton is, is a useful tool for Cons to get a hard on dreaming of an easy 2008 election. I'll believe it when I see it, until then all her candidacy is is another Muskie, Connally, George Romney or Ted Kennedy-very premature speculation that will never get there. ...and if she's as smart as her supporters think she is, she'll know better than trying to run & becoming the next McGovern or Mondale.

Remember: She said "WE are the President"

354718[/snapback]

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us