Nikki Haley's Big Financiers

Tiberius

34 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Has she been able to bust through that 9% ceiling in polling yet? No? Ok.

As Politico reported recently, “Haley is benefiting from this recent surge of support. She is now polling ahead of DeSantis in New Hampshire, the first primary state, and in her home state of South Carolina. One recent survey showed her running neck and neck with DeSantis in Iowa.”

17% https://fieldsoffreedom.com/new-iowa-caucus-poll-trump-in-first-place-at-44-haley-desantis-tied-at-17/

You like Trump more than her? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As Politico reported recently, “Haley is benefiting from this recent surge of support. She is now polling ahead of DeSantis in New Hampshire, the first primary state, and in her home state of South Carolina. One recent survey showed her running neck and neck with DeSantis in Iowa.”

17% https://fieldsoffreedom.com/new-iowa-caucus-poll-trump-in-first-place-at-44-haley-desantis-tied-at-17/

You like Trump more than her? 

I'm not sure Haley stands much of a chance outside of yellow areas (which New Hampshire is chock full of) or her home state. Essentially she needs everyone else to drop out and assume the anti-Trump Republican role. DeSantis has no plans to drop out prior to Iowa or New Hampshire, I would assume.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe you guys should on nominated her. She could beat Biden. Don't think it bothers people Biden is old knowing they are voting against Trump 

The Republicans blew it 

She likely would’ve been the next President if she made it out of the primary. 

That doesn’t mean Republicans blew it.

Unless she was willing to be a Trojan horse moderate like Biden was/is, it would be a vote for a female Joe Manchin.  

She’s clearly controlled by corporate interests as a throwback to Bush-era Conservatism that nobody aside from Democrats who will still likely vote for Biden are interested in. 

Trump doesn’t stand for anything either, but at least he’s a shock to the system and a f*** you to certain powers that be. 

Given Republican voters are dumb enough to not nominate the best leader we’ve had in my life, I’ll take the latter over the status quo former. 

• 2 weeks later...