Can't believe the Bills can't crack top 10...

Maybe after the throwback sales are counted?  And wasn't there an article a couple of years back that said the Buffalo area was third, behind GB and KC in homes that contained some sort of team merchandise?

NFL stuff $

353792[/snapback]

I use to buy from BB.com at the end of the season when they would discount their items. I'm not talking about Rob Johnson jerseys, but regular items. I haven't seen that this year yet.

Even if that is true, the size of market would still leave Buffalo well behind a lot of other teams. Being in the top ten would be quite a feat. I don't see it happening until they are contending for championships again.

Who cares about team gear.

NFL Attendance (2004)

Team/Total Attendance

Buffalo..........574,399

Green Bay.....564,400

Baltimore.......558,594

New England..550,048

Philadelphia...540,870

Dallas............510,892

Pittsburgh......507,385

Indianapolis...456,791

Oakland.........405,936

Maybe after the throwback sales are counted?  And wasn't there an article a couple of years back that said the Buffalo area was third, behind GB and KC in homes that contained some sort of team merchandise?

NFL stuff $

353792[/snapback]

Why would any non-Bills fan want to own a Bills jersey? They're pretty ugly these days.

Now, with the throwbacks and the team on its way up, jersey sales should be better.

its simple...  they're not represented by the rappers on mtv or on E$PN.

Fo' Shizzle!

353991[/snapback]

Yeah...gotta have that street cred. To be even remotely close to being cool you have to have that street cred. :w00t:

its simple...  they're not represented by the rappers on mtv or on E$PN.

Fo' Shizzle!

353991[/snapback]

It's funny you say that. In the movei Honey with Jessica Alba, the sleazebag video producer was wearing a number 11 Bills jersey....Rob Johnson's... :doh::lol::w00t:

NFL stuff $

353792[/snapback]

Not surprising to me. Go to any high school football game around the country this fall and take a look in the stands to get a snapshot of who the popular jersey's are? You won't see many Bills jersey's down here in Maryland/Virginia (if any?) I see tons of Falcons and Titans and they aren't even in the top 10.

Who cares about team gear.

NFL Attendance (2004)

Team/Total Attendance

Buffalo..........574,399

Green Bay.....564,400

Baltimore.......558,594

New England..550,048

Philadelphia...540,870

Dallas............510,892

Pittsburgh......507,385

Indianapolis...456,791

Oakland.........405,936

353859[/snapback]

Considering Gillette Stadium only has about 68,000 seats, thats not too shabby.