I miss the days of Larry Felser

Toledo Bill

It’s refreshing to read so many well thought out opinions on this site. Most of us share the same opinions on the coaching staff.

I used to look forward, however, to seeing local writers presenting strong opinions in our newspapers.

I despise the national media making comments as “click bait” and our present local writers just seem to “hold back” on their comments.

Felser (and the hated Jerry Sullivan) would write strong, opinionated articles.

I really miss Felser’s  “It’s one of those opinionated days” articles.

It would be interested to see a scathing article on the frustration of being a Bills fan right now in a local newspaper.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

When I open up the Buffalo news these days I just close it, nothing worth reading. Larry was one of the greats! It’s sad to see the state of the news paper industry.

It's true.  I was home for the first time in years, my parents still get a BN delivered to their house.  It's like 20 pages long now, like barely worth opening.

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

It's true.  I was home for the first time in years, my parents still get a BN delivered to their house.  It's like 20 pages long now, like barely worth opening.

It's only a matter of time before Newspapers are gone.  To be honest I'm surprised we aren't there yet

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.