Houston and Buffalo Offenses Versus Tampa Bay

Dubie54

1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

While I wholeheartedly agree with this, there are fans on this site that use this notion all the time when it favors the Bills. 

Let’s see how Houston does against Cincy this Sunday. 

Yes, this is one game I'm looking forward to this weekend.

8 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Texans OC Bobby Slowik is a Shanahan disciple and incorporates a lot of WCO principles in his offense there. 

He’s doing a really nice job with Stroud and that offense. 

Top of my list:

Bobby Slowik is in his first season as the offensive coordinator of the Houston Texans. And four games in, coach DeMeco Ryans believes Slowik has done a "great job of scheming and understanding the players."  

"I think everybody has just bought in and is doing what’s asked of them," Ryans said. "That was the main emphasis for us. Bobby and his staff have done a great job of attacking that head-on and putting them in a great position to make plays."

C.J. Stroud credited Slowik for his historic career start. After leading the Texans to their first home victory since 2021, Stroud is second all-time for most passing yards thrown by a rookie quarterback within their first four games.

"It's been a blessing to work with somebody like Bobby, who we all can trust, not only from him, but the O-line to the tight ends to the running backs to the receivers, and we're starting to buy into the system, and I think it's showing."

Since their Week 2 defeat to the Indianapolis Colts, the Texans have averaged 29.0 points under Slowik. They have also averaged 402.0 yards over the last three games.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/demeco-ryans-praises-attacking-houston-texans-offensive-coordinator-bobby-slowik#

Bobby Slowik: Is Houston Texans offensive coordinator the NFL's next Mike Shanahan disciple in line?

Bobby Slowik is the man leading quarterback CJ Stroud through his impressive rookie year with the Houston Texans; is he the next student of the Mike Shanahan tree primed to join the NFL's head coaching ranks?

https://www.skysports.com/amp/nfl/news/12118/12991449/bobby-slowik-is-houston-texans-offensive-coordinator-the-nfls-next-mike-shanahan-disciple-in-line

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Top of my list:

Bobby Slowik is in his first season as the offensive coordinator of the Houston Texans. And four games in, coach DeMeco Ryans believes Slowik has done a "great job of scheming and understanding the players."  

"I think everybody has just bought in and is doing what’s asked of them," Ryans said. "That was the main emphasis for us. Bobby and his staff have done a great job of attacking that head-on and putting them in a great position to make plays."

C.J. Stroud credited Slowik for his historic career start. After leading the Texans to their first home victory since 2021, Stroud is second all-time for most passing yards thrown by a rookie quarterback within their first four games.

"It's been a blessing to work with somebody like Bobby, who we all can trust, not only from him, but the O-line to the tight ends to the running backs to the receivers, and we're starting to buy into the system, and I think it's showing."

Since their Week 2 defeat to the Indianapolis Colts, the Texans have averaged 29.0 points under Slowik. They have also averaged 402.0 yards over the last three games.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/demeco-ryans-praises-attacking-houston-texans-offensive-coordinator-bobby-slowik#

He’s on his way to becoming a HC sooner rather than later.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.