Remember when most of us Bills fans guffawed at the notions of the Bills window closed/closing?

Bubba Gump

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If you're older than me, you know our best chance to win was in the 90's. 

Punk?!?!? Keyboard tough guys are nothing but keyboard biotches. 

MODS, if I get dinged, so should the keyboard tough guy.

Never said he's the main problem. He does have a hand in our issues. He does skate free here too many times. We did make the playoffs without him in Mcd's first year here. So, Mcd actually got us out of the 20-year funk. Been out of it since. 

Yep Tyrod was going to go into Kansas City to duel with Mahomes how soon I forget 

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yep Tyrod was going to go into Kansas City to duel with Mahomes how soon I forget 

He's all we had. Mcd just got here, and Josh was drafted the next season. Mcd ended the drought and has kept us from falling back into it. 

12 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If you're older than me, you know our best chance to win was in the 90's. 

Punk?!?!? Keyboard tough guys are nothing but keyboard biotches. 

MODS, if I get dinged, so should the keyboard tough guy.

Never said he's the main problem. He does have a hand in our issues. He does skate free here too many times. We did make the playoffs without him in Mcd's first year here. So, Mcd actually got us out of the 20-year funk. Been out of it since. 

I say punk, and you come back with "biotches". Lmao. Absolute brilliance. 

50 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

I don't think Beane get his share of blame lately.   This team is up against the cap with big holes coming and no real money to solve them. Giving a 32 year old speed del/lb 20 million and multiple years was foolish.  Extending Knox in the off season you were drafting a TE in the first round was beyond a head scratcher.  He constantly spends on FA Wrs instead of developing one.   The core of the secondary is aging and doesn't look like they can stay healthy an entire season.   RT remains a problem.  This team needs more guys on cheap rookie contracts yet he continues to trade away picks. I  dunno, but I see a team with huge holes  going into next season, like maybe replacing both safeties, WR2, no young DTs other than Oliver, could be thinner at DE if AJE goes, if you make cap room cutting Morse now you have another hole at C.  Hes already traded away a 2024 3rd.  I just see a team with multiple holes coming, going to have to be one heckuva draft next season.   Wonder if he will crap away another 4th to move up 2 spots in the first, since Beane apparently knows everyone's draft board. 

This is the key right here.  In the 5 seasons since the 2018 draft in which the Bills were sitting on a pile of draft capital due to the Mahomes trade, who are the 5 best players Beane has picked?  You're looking at names like Oliver, Rousseau, Dane Jackson (?), Kincaid (?), Bass...

If anything, McDermott deserves credit for keeping it together as well as he has.  That is an abysmal record, and if he hadn't taken Josh 6 years ago he'd have been sent packing by now.  The lack of young talent and athleticism last night compared to the Bengals was striking.  

27 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Yeah, punk is BRILLIANT!! Brilliance begets brilliance. 🙄

At least "punk" is a real word. Not sure where "biotches" comes from. Oh wait, now I get it. Homes. 

Go back to the tree with Sleepy and Sneezy.

Edited by Bubba Gump

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.