Why do you come to TSW & Post

Billsfan1972

4 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Ughhh. Remember that heartbreaker (dropped pass last minute).  

Is there anyplace in SoCal to talk any football?

Slim pickings. Lots of bandwagon Chargers fans, though they seemed to have disappeared lately. Raiders fans who seem to just love the merch without knowing anything about football. And of course the obligatory, insufferable Cowboys fans.

So yeah, some of the worst NFL fans. 

7 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I’ve been a Bills fan since 1980. 
   I have many interests and endeavors that I keep myself over busy and over booked with.

I make my real money as a Mail man and as a senior carrier I often have time to kill on the street. For years this has a been a place to burn a minute or three while keeping up of the NFL in general. 
   I really trust this board as the best place to get my NFL news. Some have argued otherwise but there is a literal race to post breaking stories on here for bragging rights. It works for me , as  I know I’ll get every link in close to real time, which is awesome. 
   As discussed in other threads, I’m feeling disillusioned with this coaching staff and the general direction of the NFL. I find myself not visiting nearly as much this season. 

1980???

So you are basically a rookie huh?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

Out of curiosity, how many miles do you walk per day? Is it rough during the winter or are you used to? It is a fascinating job.

I have an apartment and riding route, no walking. It’s been 17+ years since I walked but that was 8 miles a day. 
   I’m in Charlotte NC so weather is amazing 90% of the time but hot in the summer.

Nothing fascinating about being a glorified paperboy but the money is good and the benefits are very good.

2 hours ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

1980???

So you are basically a rookie huh?

Compared to a few on here…. But everyone needs older brothers and sisters 🦬

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.