No Credit Extended to Trump to Buy Bills

It's pretty obvious why he wanted a sweetheart deal to buy the Bills... Way undervalued and low-ball the Wilson's.  Dude's a fraud and bank didn't want to expose him at that time:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/buffalo-bills-donald-trump-no-credit-buy-team-bid-2014

Sorry Donald,  your card has been declined.  Terry's gonna write a check,  can you?

• Eyeroll 1

• 5 months later...

And now he's complaining he has to sell or mortgage assets to pay his judgement.  Many are already mortgaged.  The reason he can't get a bond is the reason he lost in NY:  He's a fraud.  His net worth is no where near his claims.  But stupid MAGAs will see him as a victim instead of appropriately, as a conman.

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

And he thought he could buy the Bills - lmao

Didn't Bon Jovi have the same problem. Being an NFL owner is a multi-billionaire business. If you're not billions to the table, then forget about it.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Didn't Bon Jovi have the same problem. Being an NFL owner is a multi-billionaire business. If you're not billions to the table, then forget about it.

when he came down the escalator in 2016 trump said he was worth 9 billion...and the MAGAs bought it.  Imaginary massive wealth is his brand.  And it's just another lie

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Then why Conald even try?

At least Bon Jovi had the backing of Larry Tanenbaum and Edward Rogers at one time.

Just now, BillStime said:

Then why Conald even try?

At least Bon Jovi had the backing of Larry Tanenbaum and Edward Rogers at one time.

If I remember correctly Bon Jovi wanted to be the majority owner. To be the majority owner the league required he had to invest a certain percentage which he didn't have at the time. At that time, I think he was worth around 500 million which is a lot obviously but not enough to be the majority owner of the Bills. 

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If I remember correctly Bon Jovi wanted to be the majority owner. To be the majority owner the league required he had to invest a certain percentage which he didn't have at the time. At that time, I think he was worth around 500 million which is a lot obviously but not enough to be the majority owner of the Bills. 

Correct... but this really isn't about Bon, is it... lmao

8jrmr8.jpg

PS: I think it's funny how @BillsFanNC discreetly deleted his whole thread on PPP antagonists and ignoring users.

lmao

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Where does 500 mil number come from. The bills were sold in 2014. In 2016, he stated his worth was 10 bil. Which one is a lie?  https://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-money-net-worth-223662