Free Josh???

Billsfan1972

The defense was more than shorthanded. It was all but obliterated by the time the Jags scored those two late TDs. 

As for the playcalling on offense I'd like to say I disagree but I can't. The last three weeks they have played against teams running a lot of zone and the dink and dunk has worked. They were still using that plan yesterday when it was clear, even early, that the Jags were running a ton of man concepts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The defense was more than shorthanded. It was all but obliterated by the time the Jags scored those two late TDs. 

As for the playcalling on offense I'd like to say I disagree but I can't. The last three weeks they have played against teams running a lot of zone and the dink and dunk has worked. They were still using that plan yesterday when it was clear, even early, that the Jags were running a ton of man concepts. 

This is what I don’t get sometimes. I see Mahomes run for big gains against man defense when defenders are turned away like in that Jets game. Allen is a much better runner than Mahomes is but doesn’t seem to be able to exploit an obvious weakness consistently. Could’ve used that yesterday to eked out a tough win. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/8/2023 at 4:54 PM, Billsfan1972 said:

And was saying this even when winning.  The offense shouldn't look so laboured.  

Hate those 30 yard passes to the sideline for a gain of 2.

Josh must have been too told not to run.  

Josh has been told not to run and yes, teams have figured that out. Imagine the longhorns telling vince young not to run in the 2005 season🤦‍♂️. Josh is a dual threat and yes, he needs to be free 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Last week the bills literally almost scored 50 points and their office has been rolling for three weeks straight until they went to London

Why would we change anything? Do you think we’re going to win every game?

2 hours ago, major said:

Josh has been told not to run and yes, teams have figured that out. Imagine the longhorns telling vince young not to run in the 2005 season🤦‍♂️. Josh is a dual threat and yes, he needs to be free 

Yeah, you can really see that he’s been told not to run

That’s why he should whenever he makes it to his second read and nobody’s open

just cut out the designed runs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.