Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Nothing strange about it.

I've expressed my support of the Ukraine against Russia many times.

No need to post the same crap every day, over and over.......Oh wait.......I'm talking to the wrong guy.

Revisionist board history, interesting 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you believe it is wrong for the GOP House to not pass a bill to provide funds and military supplies to Ukraine? 

What does your new question have to do with the allegation of revisionist history?

What are you suggesting?

Answer that and I'll be glad to answer your latest query.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What does your new question have to do with the allegation of revisionist history?

What are you suggesting?

Answer that and I'll be glad to answer your latest query.

The new question is testing your supposed allegiance to the Ukrainian struggle for survival. 

If you support Ukraine you would be outraged by the GOP stonewalling.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The new question is testing your supposed allegiance to the Ukrainian struggle for survival. 

If you support Ukraine you would be outraged by the GOP stonewalling.  

Are you really as goofy as you appear?

I'll ask for the third time.

What is the basis for your "revisionist" claim?

It can't be that hard for you to answer.

Answer that, and I'll respond, eagerly, to you latest query.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Are you really as goofy as you appear?

I'll ask for the third time.

What is the basis for your "revisionist" claim?

It can't be that hard for you to answer.

Answer that, and I'll respond, eagerly, to you latest query.

Basis is easy, you whined about helping Ukraine, you wouldn't label Putin a terrorist 

and NEVER have I once heard you stand up to those like @B-Man who  want Putin to win. 

Now...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Basis is easy, you whined about helping Ukraine, you wouldn't label Putin a terrorist 

and NEVER have I once heard you stand up to those like @B-Man who  want Putin to win. 

Now...

You are truly a goof.

I never "whined" about helping Ukraine.

That is the purest of pure BS.

I supported it, and even provided a link to an extremely informed youtube that explained the value of it, which I undeniably support. 

I doubt you noticed that, because you're not good at noticing stuff.

The rest of this is pure manure.

Your demands that people label things, Putin as a terrorist/war criminal, which I have, and dropping cluster bombs as a war crime are not going to be responded to by me.

I don't work for you.

You don't interest me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

You are truly a goof.

I never "whined" about helping Ukraine.

That is the purest of pure BS.

I supported it, and even provided a link to an extremely informed youtube that explained the value of it, which I undeniably support. 

I doubt you noticed that, because you're not good at noticing stuff.

The rest of this is pure manure.

Your demands that people label things, Putin as a terrorist/war criminal, which I have, and dropping cluster bombs as a war crime are not going to be responded to by me.

I don't work for you.

You don't interest me.

🤣

You have no integrity. Sure, Islamic people you can label as terrorist, but not Putin. In fact, you get upset at the idea! 

Now, why is that? 

And no criticism of the people blocking Ukraine's defense. You go girl! 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

🤣

You have no integrity. Sure, Islamic people you can label as terrorist, but not Putin. In fact, you get upset at the idea! 

Now, why is that? 

And no criticism of the people blocking Ukraine's defense. You go girl! 

You are clearly crazy.

When have I ever gotten upset at anything anybody said about Putin?

Did you imagine this?

Reading what you post presents a dilemma.

There is so much nonsense that the conversation can never lead to anything beyond responding to your nonsense.

You have authored one idiotic post after another this PM, so I will never get to your question about what I think is a wise Congressional strategy regarding Ukraine aid, which there is no doubt that I support, and have here, repeatedly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, sherpa said:

You are clearly crazy.

When have I ever gotten upset at anything anybody said about Putin?

Did you imagine this?

Reading what you post presents a dilemma.

There is so much nonsense that the conversation can never lead to anything beyond responding to your nonsense.

You have authored one idiotic post after another this PM, so I will never get to your question about what I think is a wise Congressional strategy regarding Ukraine aid, which there is no doubt that I support, and have here, repeatedly.

So just insults, whatever

Glad you admit you are avoiding the question. The easy question

That's the difference between us--aside from my superior intelligence--you are afraid to go against your party when it does something down right evil

The GOP blocking of aid to a country facing the Russian onslaught of aggression is something, if you truly believe what you claim to do, would be easy to call out. You don't. That's sad. Taking a stand on a message board really doesn't take much courage. 

• Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Justice said:

What if this is about natural gas in Gaza? Would your opinion of Israel and our government change if there’s gas in Gaza? 

There is and they have already talked about developing already. 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

What if this is about natural gas in Gaza? Would your opinion of Israel and our government change if there’s gas in Gaza? 

We have zero need for natural gas.

• Agree 1

WATCH: Gazans Turn on Hamas, Take to the Streets to Demand the Release of Israeli Hostages

Perhaps the one thing Hamas didn't count on was its inability to command total public support in Gaza. Residents of the embattled territory took to the streets on Wednesday morning to demand their terrorist government release the remaining Israeli hostages taken during the October 7th massacre.

The protest occurred near a hospital, prompted by anger at Hamas for putting civilians in the position they've been placed in. As has been said many times, the war would end immediately if Hamas simply surrendered and turned over the hostages. Instead, the terrorist group, including its psychotic leader Yahya Sinwar, has burrowed underground, content to prolong the conflict.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/24/watch-gazans-turn-on-hamas-take-to-the-streets-to-demand-the-release-of-israeli-hostages-n2169138

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

We have zero need for natural gas.

We? The USA? Last I checked we are not invading Gaza. 

Brilliant observation :doh:

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They lie like Trump and Putin do 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We? The USA? Last I checked we are not invading Gaza. 

Brilliant observation :doh:

They lie like Trump and Putin do 

You post the most stupid crap,

If you are inferring that Israel "invaded" Gaza as a desire to obtain a potential energy source, that is lunacy.

If not, I don't get what you are suggesting.

Nobody on planet earth is desirous of the potential fuel resources in the Gaza strip.

Hamas broke a ceasefire. Hamas has had 16 years of rule to advance those people's lives.

All they have done is take all their resources and build an underground war bunker designed to eliminate Israel.

Neither Putin nor Trump has anything to do with this, but like a drug addict, you simply cannot resist.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1