Any Star Wars People OUT THERE!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want further proof he's better than Picard?!?  Go watch the end of StarTrek Generations movie.

Who was getting their butt kicked by Soran? -> Picard

Who kicked Soran's butt? -> Kirk

ergo Kirk>Picard.

Top that!  :w00t:

352005[/snapback]

Who Died? Kirk

Who buried Kirk? Picard

alive > dead

ergo Picard > Kirk

I know if it is off topic... But, what is the difference between a StormTrooper (original, IV New Hope) and a Clone (newer ones)...  The almost look the same... My 6 year old son wanted to know?  He plays with Star Wars Lego and wanted to know?

I have seen anything but IV... and I was 9 at the time!

:w00t:  :lol:

351123[/snapback]

Actually according to George Lucas's commentary on Attack of the Clones, the stromtroopers are the clonetroopers. He says that everyone always thought that Boba Fett was just a stormtrooper gone bad, which of course he wasnt.

So yes, storm and clonetroopers are the same.

By the way, I finally saw the movie last night and I just have one thing to say:

All the snazzy CGI in the world can't hide George Lucas's horrific dialogue writing.

Who Died? Kirk

Yeah, but who saved Picard's bacon before getting crushed by a giant erector set? Kirk.

Who buried Kirk? Picard

Well it was the least Picard could do since Kirk saved his life...

alive > dead

ergo Picard > Kirk

352349[/snapback]

Oh that's just what you would like to believe isn't it? When Kirk died, he became more powerful than you or I or Picard could imagine.

Ergo Kirk>Picard

:w00t:

I have hair.

I've never commanded a Starship...

But I did have an erector set. Back in the little tiny screws days.

Oh, back to the subject...

Kirk, hands down. He had to clean up all the trash before wussies like Picard would even venture forth.

And, Piccard is Gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes, that would be us!  :w00t:

Had any garbage plates since last summer?

352523[/snapback]

Nope, don't usually make it to Rachacha. My parents live in Amherst so that is usually the destination. And we probably won't make it for training camp this year. It just makes me appreciate the time we had last summer ...

I know if it is off topic... But, what is the difference between a StormTrooper (original, IV New Hope) and a Clone (newer ones)...  The almost look the same... My 6 year old son wanted to know?  He plays with Star Wars Lego and wanted to know?

I have seen anything but IV... and I was 9 at the time!

:w00t:  :lol:

351123[/snapback]

Along the same lines, I have only seen the original Star Wars. Now, my kids are wanting to see some of the movies. My question for all you Star Wras lovin people, should we start there, or start with the recents and work right from the beginning

Along the same lines, I have only seen the original Star Wars. Now, my kids are wanting to see some of the movies. My question for all you Star Wras lovin people, should we start there, or start with the recents and work right from the beginning

352708[/snapback]

start with the original 3 and let them appreciate those, then break them into the new 3 just made...

if you start with the newbies, the kids will see all the flash and pizazz and maybe not appreciate the old school originals...