Faux "patriots" - MAGA style

BillStime

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Call it out.  Their burning old glory in front of your face that’s glued to your phone 24/7. 

Call them out as “angrily” as you are over —- do you even know anymore?

Slime hates America too, so why bother. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Slime hates America too, so why bother. 

Correct.  

Call out all their hypocrisy especially this.

Makes all their crying over the horrors of January 6 all the more disingenuously pathetic.  

And January 6 itself is a sham we all know this but I digress.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Correct.  

Call out all their hypocrisy especially this.

Makes all their crying over the horrors of January 6 all the more disingenuously pathetic.  

And January 6 itself is a sham we all know this but I digress.  

January 6th is simply total bvllshit.

Sure there were mor0ns that went inside the capitol that had no business being inside there.

There could NEVER be an insurrection when nary a gun was found.

And why wasn't there a LARGE police presence when we all KNEW FULL WELL that people were going to march to the capitol?

Only whiny crybabies, who hate Trump and his supporters, complain about J6. Everyone else has more important issues in their lives, like how to put fvckin food on the table. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Sure there were mor0ns that went inside the capitol that had no business being inside there.

And why wasn't there a LARGE police presence when we all KNEW FULL WELL that people were going to march to the capitol?

Only whiny crybabies, who hate Trump and his supporters, complain about J6. Everyone else has more important issues in their lives, like how to put fvckin food on the table. 

cope more

I hope this post gets more than my average 60 views bc it’s important. Please repost if so inclined: In the clip below from today’s

@dbongino

montage of Comey, the corrupt former FBI Director who caused chaos with the Russia Collusion Hoax, he unilaterally cleared HRC for mishandling classified materials and destroying evidence before the 2016 election. During this Press Conference I was at the FBI office with my agents working on a cartel prosecution. We all stopped to watch with amazement as Comey was initially eviscerating HRC’s unlawful conduct, but as we all now know he eventually stated “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case!” I remember turning towards my agents and saying “well, I guess I’m an unreasonable Prosecutor . . .” I knew in that moment at my deepest core, based on years of prosecutorial experience and instinct in federal law enforcement, that the reason Comey cleared HRC had nothing to do with the prosecutability of that fact pattern - it was political interference in its most corrupt form. And here’s why. Comey had NO authority to decline prosecution. At the end of the day, he was “just a cop” so to speak. His ONLY authority was to turn the investigation over to the DOJ which has sole discretion on who to prosecute, or not. He can make a recommendation, but not a decision to not prosecute, especially based on the reason stated. That’s why this will go down as one of the most embarrassing and demoralizing moments in FBI history. My agents were crushed. They knew what just happened as much as I did. This man stepped out of his lane to cover and protect a politician, while at the same time, without any of us knowing in that moment, he was also beginning the years long political assasination of Trump in what later became the Russia Hoax.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

The insurrection quelled only by the dinner bell. Democracy: saved. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Don't ask questions you already know the answer to. 

Coward 

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

A 3 day weekend 

And Memorial Day is Monday…