Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Maybe Kamala will find the strength to do the right thing.  If not, maybe Biden can just sit and watch what "things happen when an election is unceremoniously stolen".  Thanks for finally admitting that if the Democrats do it, it's wrong and an actual insurrection.  Too bad yoy can't admit that when trump does EXACTLY this, it's a peaceful protest.  BUNCH OF CLOWNS!

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This lady is k harris level smart. 

Why were the protestors there that day?  Let's just ignore that they had a purpose, and attempted to actually do what they were there to do.  If BLM said, we're going to go downtown, and steal everything, would it be looting or "just a riot".  The fact they have a cause, and then things happen INCIDENTALLY is a riot.    Ridiculous.   

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Why were the protestors there that day?  Let's just ignore that they had a purpose, and attempted to actually do what they were there to do.  If BLM said, we're going to go downtown, and steal everything, would it be looting or "just a riot".  The fact they have a cause, and then things happen INCIDENTALLY is a riot.    Ridiculous.   

Why are there protesters at the supreme Court today?

Why the riot at Trump's swearing in

Lafayette square 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

1: they were free citizens not involved directly with the sitting president

2. you're speculating what they were there to do based on perception.

3. if any group said they are going somewhere to commit a crime (stealing, looking, rioting) then it is said crime and thus different.

if the bills fans get together to celebrate and a crime breaks out are all bills fans guilty? are all bills fans who showed up to the gathering equal to those that performed illegal activities?

god i hate ppp

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Why are there protesters at the supreme Court today

I'm assuming it's the 1st Amendment for more reasons than just being numerically listed: 

It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government

THAT'S why there are protestors there, Adolph Stalin.  

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, daz28 said:

I'm assuming it's the 1st Amendment for more reasons than just being numerically listed: 

It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government

THAT'S why there are protestors there, Adolph Stalin.  

So you answered your own question. 

And Lafayette, and the 2016 attempt at stopping a swearing in were not peaceful.

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

you're speculating what they were there to do based on perception.

god i hate ppp

I forgot you guys have the rare ability to not call something that it calls itself.  I guess based on perception, that there might not have been a STOP THE STEAL rally there.  That no speech took place, and that no one was pressuring Mike Pence to KNOWINGLY break the law.  

It's not my fault you only listen to MAGA fake news, and have become a fladulent because of it.  

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So you answered your own question. 

And Lafayette, and the 2016 attempt at stopping a swearing in were not peaceful.

I wasn' the one pretending they weren't there for a reason.  I honestly hate playing the "what about them" game, when I know I'm wrong.  You should try it sometime. 

• Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I forgot you guys have the rare ability to not call something that it calls itself.  I guess based on perception, that there might not have been a STOP THE STEAL rally there.  That no speech took place, and that no one was pressuring Mike Pence to KNOWINGLY break the law.  

It's not my fault you only listen to MAGA fake news, and have become a fladulent because of it.  

I wasn' the one pretending they weren't there for a reason.  I honestly hate playing the "what about them" game, when I know I'm wrong.  You should try it sometime. 

i don't know who you are so the rest of what you said did not respond to my post. i will choose to ignore all things you say from here out, thank you for being a part of the problem of PPP.

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, daz28 said:

They were there to protest.  If they were truly went there to overthrow the government, they would at least have brought firearms.  Not that that would have been nearly enough to overthrow a government.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

They were there to protest.  If they were truly went there to overthrow the government, they would at least have brought firearms.  Not that that would have been nearly enough to overthrow a government.

They were lied to… a lot of people got hurt and died. 

Forever stain on Conald and all those who try so hard to whitewash reality.

Oh, and F your feelings 

29 minutes ago, boyst said:

i don't know who you are so the rest of what you said did not respond to my post. i will choose to ignore all things you say from here out, thank you for being a part of the problem of PPP.

Maybe you can get Fox to run a segment on how factual posters like Daz28 are destroying PPP.  "YOU WON'T HAVE A FORUM ANYMORE!"  Peace out.

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

What were they protesting???   Just because you want Pence to cheat doesn't mean you also want to shoot people, too.  You're acting like you couldn't rob someone with a fire extinguisher if that's what was handy.  Not all coups are bloody.  Know your history.  

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What were they protesting???   Just because you want Pence to cheat doesn't mean you also want to shoot people, too.  You're acting like you couldn't rob someone with a fire extinguisher if that's what was handy.  Not all coups are bloody.  Know your history.  

Who cares what they were protesting?  This is America.  You can protest anything you want.

And yes, robbing someone using a fire extinguisher is exactly the same as overthrowing a government.  And yes, in a first world country in the modern era, you need weapons.  And not just any weapons: F16s and nukes. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

People who don't bring firearms and get let inside to mill around the Capitol for a few hours and then leave and go home on their own just might not be there to overthrow the government. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

People who don't bring firearms and get let inside to mill around the Capitol for a few hours and then leave and go home on their own just might not be there to overthrow the government.

It was just poorly organized... :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who cares what they were protesting?  This is America.  You can protest anything you want.

If you commit a crime, then it's not a protest.  They literally were at a stop the steal rally, and tried to stop the steal by committing crimes.  Failed coup, but the guy who it would have reinstate had nothing to do with any of it.  LOL  It must be hard living in that little bubble.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If you commit a crime, then it's not a protest.  They literally were at a stop the steal rally, and tried to stop the steal by committing crimes.  Failed coup, but the guy who it would have reinstate had nothing to do with any of it.  LOL  It must be hard living in that little bubble.  

DC had 27,000 crimes in 2022, were they all insurrections?

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It must not be hard being told what to think and believe.  Which is how they get you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1