Now Illegal Migrants to Cheektowaga..

T&C

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

A whopping 44 migrants? Yep that’ll fix the problem alright! Wait…I know of at least 81 million voters who’ll gladly take them in! 👍

I think the sentiment around here is  that the democratic county legislature and the democratic voting public are freaked out and fed up with migrants being sent here. Despite Buffalo being a sanctuary city.

I read a story that described these immigrants as not knowing where they are, where they are being sent. They don't know if they are in trouble or even being imprisoned. Many of them think they are in New York City, even though they are in Buffalo. 

They are confused, being loaded into busses in the middle of the night, being separated from their families. 

To quote one of our own most esteemed posters, "What a mess" 

• Like (+1) 1

What is sadly obvious with the whole situation is that most Democrat voters don't consider the long term ramifications of their policies. The stance they took is beyond insane but they were convinced that being "nice" to complete strangers is more important than being smart. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

I think the sentiment around here is  that the democratic county legislature and the democratic voting public are freaked out and fed up with migrants being sent here. Despite Buffalo being a sanctuary city.

I read a story that described these immigrants as not knowing where they are, where they are being sent. They don't know if they are in trouble or even being imprisoned. Many of them think they are in New York City, even though they are in Buffalo. 

They are confused, being loaded into busses in the middle of the night, being separated from their families. 

To quote one of our own most esteemed posters, "What a mess" 

Every City is a sanctuary city until the illegal aliens show up. 

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo suburb, Hamburg, has problems with illegals that are packed in at a couple hotels across the street from each other.

Area crime problems on the uptick and police are responding to multiple calls daily in the area.

So much for the local Democratic leadership putting the illegal influx on hold.

• Angry 2

At the Best Western at Genesee and Holtz (behind Denny's) which has illegals, a pipe broke and they are being removed.  Maybe we got them out from Cheektowaga.

Edited by Wacka
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No such luck.They got a judge to stop more coming in, but they still haven't removed them. One of the illegals at the motel on Dinngens b started a disruption in the bar there wanting to be served (it's  supposed to be closed) then went outside and started throwing stones through  windows, causing  0ver 12K in damages. In Amherst, one illegal was  threatening  a pedestrian with a roofing spike.

Edited by Wacka
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Wacka said:

No such luck.They got a judge to stop more coming in, but they still haven't removed them. One of the illegals at the motel on Dinngens b started a disruption in the br there wanting to be served (it's  supposed to be closed) then went outside and started tr\hrowing stones through  windows, causing  0ver 12K in damages. In Amherst, one illegal was  threatening  a pedestrian with a roofing spike.

Welcome to a typical Tuesday in Southern California. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1