The thread to bump for leftists: speech that ThReAtEnS oUr dEmOcRaCy

Let's play a hypothetical what if Trump said what leftists said with zero pushback or consequences game...

For example if Trump said..

I'll tell you what, you better not take me on, because if you do I've got six ways from Sunday at getting back at you...

Or if Trump said...

You go find democrats and you push them, you get in their face and tell them they're not welcome..

I want to tell you Pelosi, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price...you won't know what hit you.

What would happen if Trump said anything close to the above while in office?

DEFCON 1 and likely another impeachment, that's what would happen.

Heck we even have leftists going nuts to this very day about something Trump didn't say.  You remember, the lie that Trump said neo nazis and white nationalists are very fine people.

We even got @redtail hawk to reluctantly acknowledge Trump didn't include those groups in his very fine people grouping by specifically naming them as not being included.

But that didnt matter to red in the end, because he knows what Trump really thinks.

Just like Jack Smith.

• Like (+1) 2

Uniparty’s Plan to Save ‘Our Democracy™’ Unfolds

Trump is an existential threat to their continued existence

By Roger Kimball

August 20, 2023

The fish are plentiful today. There’s Hunter Biden and his various lies: about the sources of his prodigious income, his payment (that is, non-payment) of taxes, drugs, guns, child support, laptops and prostitutes. There’s Joe Biden and his lies, the sources of his prodigious income, and—the latest—his use of pseudonymous email accounts when writing to Hunter and Hunter’s business partners to discuss the weather—or was it the whether and how to siphon 20 million of the crispest into virtually untraceable bank accounts?

There’s the seemingly endless series of indictments directed at Donald Trump. The latest new there, if I am up to date, is that he told people to watch election returns on One America News Network. Clearly part of a RICO conspiracy. Someone whose math is sharper than mine calculated that President Trump is potentially on the hook for 450 years in the slammer for . . . well, his torts are mostly in the eye of the beholder.

https://amgreatness.com/2023/08/20/unipartys-plan-to-save-our-democracy-unfolds/

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Threatening members of another branch of our government.  Saving our democracy one overt threat at a time.

It's always useful to turn these things around.

Imagine if Ted Cruz stood on the steps of the SC and said:

"I want to tell you Kagan, I want to tell you Sotomayor, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you."

Defcon 1. And rightly so.

Schumer does it and crickets.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Threatening members of another branch of our government.  Saving our democracy one overt threat at a time.

It's always useful to turn these things around.

Imagine if Ted Cruz stood on the steps of the SC and said:

"I want to tell you Kagan, I want to tell you Sotomayor, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you."

Defcon 1. And rightly so.

Schumer does it and crickets.

That old piece of garbage is a disgrace to this country!!!