Matt Milano Appreciation Thread

Beck Water

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Maybe 2019 Tre.  Gotta see it to believe it at this point.  Sounds like Tre might be back to form, so there’s a chance.  Based on Milanos 2022 season- I think he’s a better LB than tre is cornerback 

Maybe fair, but I think White plays a more premium position and has been better at his position than Milano has when looking at their careers, but it is close.

Nobody can argue that Milano hasn't been more impactful over the last two seasons, for sure. I believe White will get back to form, and all indications are that he is looking really good so far in camp.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/28/2023 at 10:04 AM, Warcodered said:

Man that hit on Mike White probably still hurts sheesh.

My kid is gonna be the starting inside LB on his HS varsity team this season.   

I've been feeding him a steady dose of Matt Milano video highlights to show him how the best 'backers is the game today play consistently at a high level.

When he watched that crushing shot, his eyes lit up and he said "I'm gonna get me one of those this year!"

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

If he keeps up this play, he may be a candidate for the wall of fame. Premature assessment yes, but.....

Don’t think it’s premature. If he plays out the contract on par with last year it’s a shoe-in IMO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.