Burrow hurt UPDATE: Per Taylor: It’s a calf strain; will be out “several” weeks

Big Blitz

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Don't quote me until you take me up on that wager

I have no interest in taking you up on that wager.   You misinterpreted the statement that started that conversation the same way you misinterpreted my comments in the conversation you’re referencing now.  I respect your football takes, but you get so defensive when an opposing team’s fan dares have a different perspective that you become unreasonable.  

Back to the point of this thread, though.  Seriously…re-read Taylor’s statement.  It’s pretty obvious that he was providing zero new information. 

8 hours ago, Billl said:

I have no interest in taking you up on that wager.   You misinterpreted the statement that started that conversation the same way you misinterpreted my comments in the conversation you’re referencing now.  I respect your football takes, but you get so defensive when an opposing team’s fan dares have a different perspective that you become unreasonable.  

Back to the point of this thread, though.  Seriously…re-read Taylor’s statement.  It’s pretty obvious that he was providing zero new information. 

You are right on all of this only if Taylor was being extremely precise in his phrasing and with 100% certainty meant to say nothing new in terms of the timeline (in an intentionally ambiguous (perhaps "clever") way).  That could be true but it could also be false.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.