Amerca's Cancel Culture Trying to Cancel American Small Town Songwriters Values .

On 7/22/2023 at 9:30 PM, Orlando Tim said:

Those idiots who went to the stores and made messes suck but that is a few morons, and several were shown to be gay advocates pretending. Cancel culture would be me making it difficult for you to do it also, is there a single instance where someone stated they could not get into the store because of these dopes?

Didn’t see info on people faking being gay so that they can go and make message to stores. Where is your proof on that?

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Are we getting anywhere remotely close to people realizing that the only way forward is to IGNORE these leftist kooks?

Or nah?

You are literally not doing that, so why would you ask others to do it?

23 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cancel culture:

Doxxing and getting a pregnant nurse fired from her job for trying to take her bike back from a group of thugs.

Not cancel culture:

When large swaths of the population choose to not give their money to multi billion dollar corporations that launch incredibly stupid marketing campaigns. 

I saw the thing about the woman in the bike that was a singular event, and had nothing to do with cancel culture

What you’re saying is not cancel culture absolutely is cancel culture how anyone could even not believe that is incredible

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Didn’t see info on people faking being gay so that they can go and make message to stores. Where is your proof on that?

I spent far too much time looking for the video or news reports and all seemed to focus on one guy, a right wing agitator. Literally I could not find anything about anyone else doing damage. But I had to Google "Target bomb threats NY POST" in order to find this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/13/target-stores-reportedly-received-bomb-threats-for-betraying-lgbtq-community/amp/

Simply Googling target bomb threats gave me articles that did not say that threats was due to "betrayal /"

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I spent far too much time looking for the video or news reports and all seemed to focus on one guy, a right wing agitator. Literally I could not find anything about anyone else doing damage. But I had to Google "Target bomb threats NY POST" in order to find this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/13/target-stores-reportedly-received-bomb-threats-for-betraying-lgbtq-community/amp/

Simply Googling target bomb threats gave me articles that did not say that threats was due to "betrayal /"

And because you searched for that you are now being closely watched by the FBI. 😉

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

That’s interesting. I seem to remember articles talking about how they were plenty of bomb threats that were being called in because of the age LGBTQ apparel.  This was in addition to people actually going into the stores and trashing the place.

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And because you searched for that you are now being closely watched by the FBI. 😉

Are you qanon or something?

I can’t get over how many conspiracy theorist there are on this board

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s interesting. I seem to remember articles talking about how they were plenty of bomb threats that were being called in because of the age LGBTQ apparel.  This was in addition to people actually going into the stores and trashing the place.

Are you qanon or something?

I can’t get over how many conspiracy theorist there are on this board

I don’t even know what qanon even is. I just use my eyes and ears to evaluate what’s going on. And apparently unlike you I no longer trust my government to do anything other than what serves their interests first, the new world order second, and the American people a far distant third.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t even know what qanon even is. I just use my eyes and ears to evaluate what’s going on. And apparently unlike you I no longer trust my government to do anything other than what serves their interests first, the new world order second, and the American people a far distant third.

That’s just what a QAnoner would say 🤓

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t know what that means but I’ll defend your right to say it. 😁

Hey, that’s my line😎

1 minute ago, Westside said:

He doesn’t either.

You can help yourself to go on YouTube and go to any known QAnon’s and listen to them talk it’s almost those words verbatim

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Hey, that’s my line😎

You can help yourself to go on YouTube and go to any known QAnon’s and listen to them talk it’s almost those words verbatim

I have no desire to find out what they are or what they stand for. Stop labeling people just because they disagree with you.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

If you don’t understand or care to know, then, how the ***** do you know that I am wrong stay out of the conversation unless you have something to contribute

Why do you insist on labeling anyone who disagrees with you? Why do you think you’re contributing anything useful by labeling and ostracizing people? 

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Why do you insist on labeling anyone who disagrees with you? Why do you think you’re contributing anything useful by labeling and ostracizing people? 

That was the first time I have literally called anyone a Q anon around the board first time ever

And it was mostly in jest I don’t know him well enough to know whether or not he’s a QAnon just going by the words that he used

Edited by John from Riverside

Jason Aldean is doing just fine.

I suspect that his management was well aware that his video would cause controversy, followed by a reverse backlash making him even more popular within his core/target audience.

https://capcity.news/cheyenne-frontier-days/2022/07/23/photos-jason-aldean-gabby-barrett-and-john-morgan-kick-off-frontier-nights-with-raucous-show/

Just now, John from Riverside said:

That was the first time I have literally called anyone a Q anon around the board first time ever

And it was mostly in jest I don’t know him well enough to know whether or not he’s a QAnon just going by the words that he used

Well then, maybe you shouldn’t call him that. We need to stop the name calling. I’m guilty as well but I’m going to stop doing it. It is very childish.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

And you’re going to shocked to know that I don’t spend any time at all on Twitter. In fact, other than the nonsense posted on here, I’ve never been on the site. Not once.