Takeo Spikes Alternate Jersey

enoff

They don't need to do "prep work" by putting the real stuff live now.  They SHOULD have a staging server to test everything out, and then move the files over during the unveiling.  This sort of "leaking" is because someone over there got lazy.

I dealt with publishing press releases on our company website that had to go out at specific times.  You test to make sure everything looks fine on a non-internet connected server, then copy the files over when the time comes.

Oh well...

CW

348702[/snapback]

How did I know you'd chime in on this one?

:D:lol:

Anyone notice they're selling an Erik Flowers Royal blue jersey for more than $300?!?!

Do they think ANYONE'S retarded enough to buy that?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing positive about these jerseys is that they are better than the current ones (which is not saying much)!! Put the god damn Bills logo on the freakin' thing. What is so difficult about making it look like a BILLS jersey. Thank God I just got the Moulds pro bowl jersey.....Thank you for finding this preview - just saved me a trip to the stadium...

The only thing positive about these jerseys is that they are better than the current ones (which is not saying much)!!  Put the god damn Bills logo on the freakin' thing.  What is so difficult about making it look like a BILLS jersey.  Thank God I just got the Moulds pro bowl jersey.....Thank you for finding this preview - just saved me a trip to the stadium...

348713[/snapback]

Your cursing scares me.

Whoops!  Look like BB.com finally caught on.

348715[/snapback]

They probably had a swarm of hits since it was posted, I saved a bmp of the losman jersey because you just knew that would happen.

I just tried, its too big, anyone want to host it?

348741[/snapback]

I downloaded the Spikes and McGahee jerseys so I could email the pics to my dad. I can send them to anyone who wants a peak or could host the images.

I downloaded the Spikes and McGahee jerseys so I could email the pics to my dad.  I can send them to anyone who wants a peak or could host the images.

348748[/snapback]

Ok, I loaded it as my personal photo

The only thing positive about these jerseys is that they are better than the current ones (which is not saying much)!!  Put the god damn Bills logo on the freakin' thing.  What is so difficult about making it look like a BILLS jersey.  Thank God I just got the Moulds pro bowl jersey.....Thank you for finding this preview - just saved me a trip to the stadium...

348713[/snapback]

Are you kidding me?? This is what they used to wear 40 years ago. It does look like a BILLS jersey. BTW, how many NFL teams actually have their logo on the jersey?? Not many.

In other news, we all know how paranoid Berchtold and the PR staff can be over there...can you imagine the reaction at OBD this morning when it was discovered their grand unveiling was spoiled thanks to a clever computer person and a message board?? :D:lol: I'm glad I got to see them before the link became broken...sometimes it pays to stay up till 1:00am.

In other news, we all know how paranoid Berchtold and the PR staff can be over there...can you imagine the reaction at OBD this morning when it was discovered their grand unveiling was spoiled thanks to a clever computer person and a message board??    :D    :lol:  I'm glad I got to see them before the link became broken...sometimes it pays to stay up till 1:00am.

348756[/snapback]

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a job opening in the marketing/IT department at OBD in the very near future. Hey Scott, have you heard from them yet?

I was just hoping that they would have put the standing Buffalo logo somewhere on the jersey.  I think it would have been a great touch and added to the whole celebration of that team.

348764[/snapback]

That's where the white helmets will come into play.

That's where the white helmets will come into play.

348767[/snapback]

I don't THINK they will use the white helmet. It is an alternate JERSEY not helmet, IMHO. I could be wrong and do think the white with standing buffalo would be very cool!