Cancel all groomers

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Cancel all groomers - well, not all - as Bonnie wants to sweep tragedies like this under the rug.

Aren't you a proponent of "minor attracted persons"?

When something like this happens a political party affiliation goes out the window.  When it's a dem, you're a "minor attracted person" advocate.  When it's a repub, you use it to advance a political agenda.  You really are a sick F***.  Anyone engaging in such behavior and actions as the person you posted needs to be removed from society in on fashion or another.  Regardless of political affiliation.  Yet you use it for political purposes and gain.  Rather than seeing that there is some weird, messed up stuff going on with child trafficking you overlook that to wring your hands and try to pull off some political chest thumping.  

Ever ask yourself why people on the "right" condemn such actions no matter the party affiliation and people like you on the "left" pick and choose when to condemn such actions.

Normally I don't reply to your posts with any type of engagement because you're so out there, but this one needs to be addressed.  The only thing I'm left with thinking is "what the hell is wrong with you"?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

GTFOH you freak 

When something like this happens a political party affiliation goes out the window.  When it's a dem, you're a "minor attracted person" advocate.  When it's a repub, you use it to advance a political agenda.  You really are a sick F***.  Anyone engaging in such behavior and actions as the person you posted needs to be removed from society in on fashion or another.  Regardless of political affiliation.  Yet you use it for political purposes and gain.  Rather than seeing that there is some weird, messed up stuff going on with child trafficking you overlook that to wring your hands and try to pull off some political chest thumping.  

Ever ask yourself why people on the "right" condemn such actions no matter the party affiliation and people like you on the "left" pick and choose when to condemn such actions.

Normally I don't reply to your posts with any type of engagement because you're so out there, but this one needs to be addressed.  The only thing I'm left with thinking is "what the hell is wrong with you"?  

Hoax - you fkn loser 

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Wipro bill is either a pedo or a MAP.  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GTFOH you freak 

Hoax - you fkn loser 

No hoax.  You and I had this convo before and you could barely condemn "minor attracted persons".  It's all on the board.  Anyone can go find the back and forth we had. It was like pulling teeth to get you to finally condemn it.  YOU are the fkn loser.  And all the receipts are here on this board.  So fck off.  You're a sick fck and anyone can go confirm that!

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go find such conversation - I'll wait.

I'm not going to go find it and neither are you.  Anyone interested can go back and find it so they know that neither one of us is cherry picking any posts.  And, hopefully, you can't delete any of your posts.  The receipts are all there for anyone to see.  So yeah, you keep waiting while anyone that wants to see your posts does so and sees you for the sick fck you are.

Just now, phypon said:

I'm not going to go find it and neither are you. 

OH, because it will embarrass the F out of you freak show.

Anyone interested can go back and find it so they know that neither one of us is cherry picking any posts. 

Now you want from pulling teeth to cherry picking - you pathetic incel.

lmao

And, hopefully, you can't delete any of your posts.  The receipts are all there for anyone to see.  So yeah, you keep waiting while anyone that wants to see your posts does so and sees you for the sick fck you are.

I have nothing to delete.  So go find it.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OH, because it will embarrass the F out of you freak show.

Now you want from pulling teeth to cherry picking - you pathetic incel.

lmao

I have nothing to delete.  So go find it.

You literally just cherry picked my last post.  Nice try.  You are a sick fck.  All the receipts are there for anyone to see.  You're fear is showing...

You literally just cherry picked my last post.  Nice try.  You are a sick fck.  All the receipts are there for anyone to see.  You're fear is showing...

And here are the receipt you desperate !@#$.

8iytb6.jpg

But what really gets YOUR panties in a knot - YOU can't stand the fact that YOU endorse someone who IS attracted to minors and has been SUED twice for raping a 13 year old girl.

giphy.gif

GTFOH you freak

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And here are the receipt you desperate !@#$.

8iytb6.jpg

But what really gets YOUR panties in a knot - YOU can't stand the fact that YOU endorse someone who IS attracted to minors and has been SUED twice for raping a 13 year old girl.

giphy.gif

GTFOH you freak

Back to your same old tactics.  And, you cherry picked, just as I knew you would!  There was a HELL of a lot more correspondence between you and I on that topic and you picked the last one where you FINALLY condemned it after waffling.  All the receipts are there for anyone to see. You have been exposed.

And this is how you reply?  You're disgusting.  Seriously, there is something wrong with you.  You are a sick fck.  I really hope other posters go back and read your responses to this topic and read the back and forth you and I had.  The receipts are there.  In your own words.  Plus, since then you've posted some gif with young children in them in response to other posters in a non-sequitur fashion.  You are scum.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

Back to your same old tactics.  And, you cherry picked, just as I knew you would!  There was a HELL of a lot more correspondence between you and I on that topic and you picked the last one where you FINALLY condemned it after waffling.  All the receipts are there for anyone to see. You have been exposed.

YOU don’t want to highlight the fact that you don’t know how to appropriately tag someone here on this site?

You try so hard.

So much anger.

And yet YOU will vote for this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7fnc26ulipwb1w9kaq9

And this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75zf707r100u1iunswf

Keep crying and keep stepping into your own 💩.

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

And this is how you reply?  You're disgusting.  Seriously, there is something wrong with you.  You are a sick fck.  I really hope other posters go back and read your responses to this topic and read the back and forth you and I had.  The receipts are there.  In your own words.  Plus, since then you've posted some gif with young children in them in response to other posters in a non-sequitur fashion.  You are scum.

Oh - you gonna be ok big boy?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7eec68a2f97062c18a5

YOU don’t want to highlight the fact that you don’t know how to appropriately tag someone here on this site?

You try so hard.

So much anger.

And yet YOU will vote for this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7fnc26ulipwb1w9kaq9

And this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75zf707r100u1iunswf

Keep crying and keep stepping into your own 💩.

Oh - you gonna be ok big boy?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7eec68a2f97062c18a5

Your attempts at invalidation and immature name calling is just ridiculous.  That's all you resort to because that's all you know.  ALL the receipts are there, on the Internet for the whole world to see.  You're meager attempt at subterfuge isn't going to work this time.  You've been exposed.  

Not only that, you are so afraid of YOUR own words that you went back to find all of your posts in the correspondence we had.  I know exactly what you are talking about when you mention tagging posts.  Did you delete your posts?  Did you?  I hope it shows up that you deleted them in posts where I quoted you.  

All the receipts are there, buddy.  You know it, and you are clearly concerned.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

Your attempts at invalidation and immature name calling is just ridiculous.  That's all you resort to because that's all you know.  ALL the receipts are there, on the Internet for the whole world to see.  You're meager attempt at subterfuge isn't going to work this time.  You've been exposed.  

lmao - you try so hard, presh

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

Not only that, you are so afraid of YOUR own words that you went back to find all of your posts in the correspondence we had. 

Hoax.

I stand by my comments and dismiss your fantasies.

lmao

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

All the receipts are there, buddy.  You know it, and you are clearly concerned.

Not concerned.

If you had any additional receipts to support your cause - if you could figure out how this site works - you would post them.

Have fun 

trump-uncomfortable.gif

lmao - you try so hard, presh

It's pretty clear that you are the one that's trying.  You've defaulted to your typical tactics and they are not working anymore.  The receipts are there.  But hey, keep exposing yourself with using words like "precious, racist, idiot, coward, incel..."  You have nothing to say so you resort to school yard name calling.  The receipts are there, BillsTime.  For everyone to see.  I really think you should be banned.  You are a provocateur.  You add nothing to discussions here on PPP.  I have no idea why you are still allowed to post here.

Anyway, for anyone that wants to see who BillsTime is, go back to our correspondence on this issue.  The receipts are there and you will see what kind of person this poster is.  You have no place here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

It's pretty clear that you are the one that's trying.  You've defaulted to your typical tactics and they are not working anymore.  The receipts are there.  But hey, keep exposing yourself with using words like "precious, racist, idiot, coward, incel..."  You have nothing to say so you resort to school yard name calling.  The receipts are there, BillsTime.  For everyone to see.  I really think you should be banned.  You are a provocateur.  You add nothing to discussions here on PPP.  I have no idea why you are still allowed to post here.

Anyway, for anyone that wants to see who BillsTime is, go back to our correspondence on this issueThe receipts are there and you will see what kind of person this poster is.  You have no place here. 

HEY GUYS - PHYPON IS TOO LAZY TO HIGHLIGHT THE RECEIPTS THAT WILL MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE AN ASS - lmao

You have nothing to say so you resort to school yard name calling. 

Look in the mirror.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

You are a provocateur. 

What are you doing, and failing at, right now?

lmao

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

You add nothing to discussions here on PPP. 

Yet, like Bonnie, you are obsessed with me.

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

have no idea why you are still allowed to post here.

If it's so scary here, why don't you go back to DR's safe place?

But yes, please - keep attacking me for something I don't support while YOU will vote a third time for someone who does:

Donald Trump's unsettling record of comments about his daughter Ivanka - 'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'

And last, just a reminder what TRIGGERED this hack: