No excuses for Ken Dorsey this year

Logic

Last season the Bills basically had a gimmick running game that picked up yards because teams were so afraid of Allen and they were caught off guard.  If they can line up in 12 personnel and impose their will on an obvious running down, that's the sign of an offense capable of winning it all.  Allen will benefit greatly from that kind of balance and so will the defense.  I think that's why Harris was signed and I'm sure we're going to see the effort made to get there.  Whether they can make it happen is another story, but I like what they're doing so far.

Edited by P Riv
  • Like (+1) 1

This really seems to be a key missing part of the offense compared to all other AFC heavyweight contenders. 

Do you truly trust Dorsey to game plan for Cook, Harris, Knox & Kincaid this year?

It always seemed like our RB's and TE's were always the last check down options for Josh last year.

I feel this will be important to utilize these guys to their potential this year.

54 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

This really seems to be a key missing part of the offense compared to all other AFC heavyweight contenders. 

Do you truly trust Dorsey to game plan for Cook, Harris, Knox & Kincaid this year?

It always seemed like our RB's and TE's were always the last check down options for Josh last year.

I feel this will be important to utilize these guys to their potential this year.

Knox had more TD’s and yards than Hayden Hurst last year. Joe Mixon averaged 3.9 YPC and had less rushing yards than Singletary on 50 more attempts.

Yes, the Chiefs do a great job of scheming around Kelce, who is the arguably greatest TE of all time. 

We should have hired Bienemy. That would have been a SB winning move. Just steal all the Chiefs plays. 

6 hours ago, ALF said:

When some players say Dorsey's playbook is the most complicated they have seen , that's not good.

Rex had a too complicated defense , Ralph Krueger had a too complicated system.

It’s so stupid. The worst thing for you as a football player is when you have to think too much and don’t just react and play. I really hope he is learning from this. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.